Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecno y6 can not commplete booting because i tempered with the system font
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My tecno y6 can not commplete booting because i tempered with the system font

[Please help] My tecno y6 can not commplete booting because i tempered with the system font

dcube9jah
dcube9jah
dcube9jah
15-10-2015, 04:51 PM

The problem started when I added some font to the system font folder. So in the process I think I deleted some font. Then I factory reset the phone, but after then the phone hang while booting. All effort proved abortive.
dcube9jah
dcube9jah
dcube9jah
15-10-2015, 05:18 PM
(15-10-2015, 04:51 PM)dcube9jah The problem started when I added some font to the system font folder. So in the process I think I deleted some font. Then I factory reset the phone, but after then the phone hang while booting. All effort proved abortive.

please grand me the permission to download tecno Y6 MTK backup CUSTOM ROM, my email is dcube9jah@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 15-10-2015, 05:55 PM by dcube9jah.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-10-2015, 06:03 PM
(15-10-2015, 04:51 PM)dcube9jah The problem started when I added some font to the system font folder. So in the process I think I deleted some font. Then I factory reset the phone, but after then the phone hang while booting. All effort proved abortive.

the easiest fix is to use Auto Font Unbricker @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1063.html
if you wish to use the stock backup instead then supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.