Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my phone automatically on its data connection without my permission
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my phone automatically on its data connection without my permission

my phone automatically on its data connection without my permission

sunnyopeyemi
sunnyopeyemi
sunnyopeyemi
29-10-2014, 05:48 AM

Master pls, i have problem with my tecno m3 after which flash a new Rom. It automatically on it data connection and download things i didn't give permission for. When i scan my phone 360 antivirus it detected that there is a malware on my phone due to the flashing of rom. What can i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2014, 07:25 AM
(29-10-2014, 05:48 AM)sunnyopeyemi Master pls, i have problem with my tecno m3 after which flash a new Rom. It automatically on it data connection and download things i didn't give permission for. When i scan my phone 360 antivirus it detected that there is a malware on my phone due to the flashing of rom. What can i do?

1. What new ROM did you flash ?
2. Have you tried a factory reset ?
3. Have you tried reverting to your stock ROM?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sunnyopeyemi
sunnyopeyemi
sunnyopeyemi
30-10-2014, 06:57 AM
the old tecno m3 stock rom i was given permission to download. i have tried factory reset but does seem to work. the malware does not only on my data connection, it deletes files on my Sd card anytime i reboot my phone. my antivirus needed root access to delete it but my phone can't be root again. the root software i.e frama root, doesn't seems to work . i think is because my phone was bricked before. pls wat do u think i should do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2014, 11:40 AM
(30-10-2014, 06:57 AM)sunnyopeyemi the old tecno m3 stock rom i was given permission to download. i have tried factory reset but does seem to work. the malware does not only on my data connection, it deletes files on my Sd card anytime i reboot my phone. my antivirus needed root access to delete it but my phone can't be root again. the root software i.e frama root, doesn't seems to work . i think is because my phone was bricked before. pls wat do u think i should do?

Here's what you'll do. request For Tecno m3 MTK backup @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html . specify if it's new OS or old OS

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.