Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] After connecting my tecno s9 to my system i get the usb not recognised pop alert
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] After connecting my tecno s9 to my system i get the usb not recognised pop alert

[Please help] After connecting my tecno s9 to my system i get the usb not recognised pop alert

richydavids007
richydavids007
richydavids007
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2015, 11:47 AM

Hello Admin,

Please, a friend of mine gave me his Techno S9 to help him flash.

After downloading the stock backup mtk, I tried to flash buh the so flash tool was not responding so I disconnected the phone.
Unknown to me that it was flashing, I later saw the yellow bar progress at 14% and I had already removed the phone from the PC.

Now when I connect the phone to the PC, all I get is USB Device Not Recognized.

Please what do I do?

Richydavids007@gmail.com is my email address.
nicepart
nicepart
nicepart
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Try using another usb cable or if the problem is it dia,try fix the charge point
richydavids007
richydavids007
richydavids007
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2015, 03:03 PM
(20-10-2015, 02:07 PM)nicepart Try using another usb cable or if the problem is it dia,try fix the charge point

You are right buh it was connecting before. During the process of flashing, it wasn't indicating the progress so I thought the sp flash tool was not responding and I had to restart it so I removed the USB cable only for the sp flash tool to indicate process interrupted at 14%.

immediately, I plugged the phone back and all I get in response was USB not recognized and now the tecno s9 phone is not booting nor charging which was not happening before the flashing process.

On power off, the tecno s9 does display charging buh now it doesn't.

Please I need serious help here.

I
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-10-2015, 04:17 PM
(20-10-2015, 11:47 AM)richydavids007 Hello Admin,

After downloading the stock backup mtk, I tried to flash buh the so flash tool was not responding so I disconnected the phone.
Unknown to me that it was flashing, I later saw the yellow bar progress at 14% and I had already removed the phone from the PC.

Please what do I do?

you interrupted flashing, follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
To speed things up, you can takeout the battery (even though its inbuilt)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
richydavids007
richydavids007
richydavids007
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2015, 11:38 PM

(20-10-2015, 04:17 PM)hovatek
(20-10-2015, 11:47 AM)richydavids007 Hello Admin,

Please what do I do?

you interrupted flashing, follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
To speed things up, you can takeout the battery (even though its inbuilt)

The battery is not detachable... Being charging for 48 hours  now and the phone is still not coming up and I still get the USB device not recognized message. Please I need help oooo
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-10-2015, 10:37 AM
(21-10-2015, 11:38 PM)richydavids007 The battery is not detachable... Being charging for 48 hours  now and the phone is still not coming up and I still get the USB device not recognized message. Please I need help oooo

If you can't have the battery taken out then you'll need to keep charging as the guide instructed

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.