Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PHONE DOES NOT BOOT AFTER BATTERY IS REMOVED
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

PHONE DOES NOT BOOT AFTER BATTERY IS REMOVED

PHONE DOES NOT BOOT AFTER BATTERY IS REMOVED

jakim
jakim
jakim
Enthusiastic Member
28-10-2015, 05:58 AM

Good morning admin. I have a Tecno M9 which you helped me root. currently all is well except that if I switch off the phone and remove battery It will take me countless trials to reboot it. When I fix it to my charger it does not respond. I have tried rooting it again but I get Error PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded.  Please assist me. Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2015, 11:28 AM
(28-10-2015, 05:58 AM)jakim Good morning admin. I have a Tecno M9 which you helped me root. currently all is well except that if I switch off the phone and remove battery It will take me countless trials to reboot it. When I fix it to my charger it does not respond. I have tried rooting it again but I get Error PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded.  Please assist me. Thank you.

That's an sp flash tool error. Are you trying to flash a ROM?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jakim
jakim
jakim
Enthusiastic Member
28-10-2015, 01:12 PM
(28-10-2015, 11:28 AM)hovatek
(28-10-2015, 05:58 AM)jakim Good morning admin. I have a Tecno M9 which you helped me root. currently all is well except that if I switch off the phone and remove battery It will take me countless trials to reboot it. When I fix it to my charger it does not respond. I have tried rooting it again but I get Error PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded.  Please assist me. Thank you.

That's an sp flash tool error. Are you trying to flash a ROM?
jakim
jakim
jakim
Enthusiastic Member
28-10-2015, 01:14 PM
yes. but I have read other posts that you have written n solved the problem. thank you.