Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help I need EBR1, EBR2, MBR, Cache.img files for Infinix x451 mtk6589
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help I need EBR1, EBR2, MBR, Cache.img files for Infinix x451 mtk6589

Help I need EBR1, EBR2, MBR, Cache.img files for Infinix x451 mtk6589

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 09:58 AM

My fone was hard bricked so I used sp flash tool to flash a stock rom I downloaded from Hovatek. I selected the "format all + download" option. And when I unzipped the stock rom, I noticed that ebr1, ebr 2, mbr Cache.img and preloader.bin is not in the unzipped files. I later downloaded preloader.bin and flashed. My phone was able to start up but it cannot pass the operators logo so I guess it's cos of the missing files. Please help. Thanks

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Hovatek mobile
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm still waiting for solutions. Or is there any other way I can flash a stock rom (mtk backup) apart from using sp flash tool?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2015, 03:44 PM
(28-10-2015, 09:58 AM)okolimark My fone was hard bricked so I used sp flash tool to flash a stock rom I downloaded from Hovatek.  I selected the "format all + download" option. And when I unzipped the stock rom,  I noticed that ebr1, ebr 2, mbr Cache.img and preloader.bin is not in the unzipped files.  I  later downloaded preloader.bin and flashed.  My phone was able to start up but it cannot pass the operators logo so I guess it's cos of the missing files.  Please help.  Thanks

Which files did you flash?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 04:56 PM
I flashed the stock rom i downloaded from Hovatek. but when i unzipped it and loaded the scatter file on sp flash tool, i noticed the ebr1, ebr2, cache.img, mbr and preloader.bin files are not in the unziped folder. so i downloaded scatter files for infinix x451 mtk 6589 from Hovatek and added it. i also downloaded another stock rom from a different sit and copied other missing file to the folder. I used the Format all + download option to flash it. I was able to boot the dead fone to operators logo and it stays there forever. I later discovered that the second rom i extracted other files was MtK6582 and not mtk6589. I guessed that must have been the reason. so i need help on what to do. sorry for my long explanations. thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2015, 07:16 PM

(28-10-2015, 04:56 PM)okolimark I flashed the stock rom i downloaded from Hovatek. but when i unzipped it and loaded the scatter file on sp flash tool, i noticed the ebr1, ebr2, cache.img, mbr and preloader.bin files are not in the unziped folder. so i downloaded scatter files for infinix x451 mtk 6589 from Hovatek and added it. i also downloaded another stock rom from a different sit and copied other missing file to the folder. I used the Format all + download option to flash it. I was able to boot the dead fone to operators logo and it stays there forever. I later discovered that the second rom i extracted other files was MtK6582 and not mtk6589. I guessed that must have been the reason. so i need help on what to do. sorry for my long explanations. thanks.

The X451 rom was actually placed on hold for only special cases.
Which x451 files from Hovatek do you have there?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 07:28 PM
This is the rom I flashed
Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q (MTK Backup) and I downloaded from your site in the list of infinix stock rom section.

okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 07:33 PM
When I unzipped it and load the scatter file, the ebr, mbr1, mbr2 cache.img, preloader.bin files section where empty. Can I flash the zipped rom in recovery mode cos I can boot into recovery with the power and volume up key combo

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 09:38 AM
(28-10-2015, 07:33 PM)okolimark When I unzipped it and load the scatter file,  the ebr, mbr1, mbr2 cache.img, preloader.bin files section where empty. Can I flash the zipped rom in recovery mode cos I can boot into recovery with the power and volume up key combo

No. We'll upload a fresh x451 firmware soon

Note!
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
29-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Ok. Thanks

okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
01-11-2015, 07:51 PM

Pls notify me when a fresh infinix x451 Rom updated. Or give me link where I can download it. Thanks for your support.

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next