Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Unlock network carrier for iPhone 4s
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unlock network carrier for iPhone 4s

Unlock network carrier for iPhone 4s

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 12:33 PM

How do I unlock the sim carrier of UK fairly used iPhone 4s.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2015, 04:08 PM
(28-10-2015, 12:33 PM)okolimark How do I unlock the sim carrier of UK fairly used iPhone 4s.

Running on what iOS version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 05:16 PM
I don't know the iOS version. I've not been able to boot the phone completely. When I turn it on, the first screen I see is to register the phone for 1st use. I connected it to a wireless network, select country and language then the next thing I see is that the sim carrier is not supported...

okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
28-10-2015, 05:19 PM
I don't know the iOS version. I've not been able to boot the phone completely. When I turn it on, the first screen I see is to register the phone for 1st use. I connected it to a wireless network, select country and language then the next thing I see is that the sim carrier is not supported...

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2015, 07:43 PM

(28-10-2015, 05:19 PM)okolimark I don't know the iOS version.  I've not been able to boot the phone completely.  When I turn it on, the first screen I see is to register the phone for 1st use.  I connected it to a wireless network,  select country and language then the next thing I see is that the  sim carrier is not supported...

Can i see a pic?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
04-11-2015, 10:26 AM
sorry for delay in reply. this is the picture.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20151029_093809.jpg
Size: 155.82 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-11-2015, 03:36 PM
(04-11-2015, 10:26 AM)okolimark sorry for delay in reply. this is the picture.

You can still use the phone without a sim. Check the OS version

Note!
okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
05-11-2015, 01:38 PM
I can't pass that stage. When I remove sim, the phone will instruct me to insert sim. When I insert sim, I get a message that the sim carrier is not supported.

When I turn on the iPhone the first thing I see after the logo screen is the language selection menu, followed by country or region menu. Next is network selection menu. I connected to WiFi. When I next it, I see the activating phone menu with instructions that it may take up to 3 min. The next is that menu which I sent u the pic that sim not valid. If I remove sim, I'll be promoted to insert sim.
This post was last modified: 05-11-2015, 01:57 PM by okolimark.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 03:37 PM
(05-11-2015, 01:38 PM)okolimark I can't pass that stage.  When I remove sim, the phone will instruct me to insert sim.  When I insert sim,  I get a message that the sim carrier is not supported.

When I turn on the iPhone the first thing I see after the logo screen is the language selection menu, followed by country or region menu.  Next is network selection menu. I connected to WiFi. When I next it,  I see the activating phone menu with instructions that it may take up to 3 min. The next is that menu which I sent u the pic that sim not valid.  If I remove sim,  I'll be promoted to insert sim.

Means the phone is locked to a different carrier
You have 2 options
1. Get the carriers SIM card
2. Jailbreak then unlock the phone

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 03:39 PM

For Jailbreaking, see http://www.iclarified.com/36997/how-to-j...0n-windows

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next