Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Tutorial] toshiba laptop charging but not increasing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] toshiba laptop charging but not increasing

[Tutorial] toshiba laptop charging but not increasing

ridohbest
ridohbest
ridohbest
10-11-2015, 11:57 PM

Toshiba satellite charging but remain in 0% not increasing... pls how can i fix this problem
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-11-2015, 09:10 AM
(10-11-2015, 11:57 PM)ridohbest Toshiba satellite charging but remain in 0% not increasing... pls how can i fix this problem

is this a recent development or the PC has been like this?

check if your battery is still good.
if your PC has a diagnostic tool.. you can use it to check the status of the battery.. or if you have another PC same as this one then try charging the battery using the 2nd PC and see if the battery percent increases.
ridohbest
ridohbest
ridohbest
11-11-2015, 09:58 AM
the first battery is saying plugged in but not charging, then i replace it with another battery but the second battery is charging but not increasing
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2015, 11:21 AM
(11-11-2015, 09:58 AM)ridohbest the first battery is saying plugged in but not charging, then i replace it with another battery but the second battery is charging but not increasing

to fix plugged in not charging, see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...-a-laptop/ 
as for the other battery at 0%, give it about an hour. if it remains at that then shutdown and reboot. 
if same thing then try using another power pack
This post was last modified: 11-11-2015, 11:24 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.