Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Call for assistance
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Call for assistance

[Please help] Call for assistance

Adelayot
Adelayot
Adelayot
Enthusiastic Member
11-11-2015, 11:18 AM

I got to flash my android phone, infinix X507...but I got to discover that the mega pixels has a maximum capacity of 2MP. hence, the pics haven't been sharp like before. pls, what could cause this? is there any KitKat version of the infinix model that has got 2MP camera? besides, what exact version is needed for my phone?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2015, 02:57 PM
(11-11-2015, 11:18 AM)Adelayot I got to flash my android phone, infinix X507...but I got to discover that the mega pixels has a maximum capacity of 2MP. hence, the pics haven't been sharp like before. pls, what could cause this? is there any KitKat version of the infinix model that has got 2MP camera? besides, what exact version is needed for my phone?

which ROM did you flash?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Adelayot
Adelayot
Adelayot
Enthusiastic Member
13-11-2015, 08:35 PM
(11-11-2015, 02:57 PM)hovatek
(11-11-2015, 11:18 AM)Adelayot I got to flash my android phone, infinix X507...but I got to discover that the mega pixels has a maximum capacity of 2MP. hence, the pics haven't been sharp like before. pls, what could cause this? is there any KitKat version of the infinix model that has got 2MP camera? besides, what exact version is needed for my phone?

which ROM did you flash?

I don't really know the stock ROM version that was flashed by the professional I gave it to, but I did know that that was the first time I would do any form of repair on it. so, it must be the original system software that came with the phone. with what has already happened, is it possible to upgrade directly to android 5.1 version? I am not comfortable with the the ability not to use my camera anymore cos of the small MP pixel. we feel that if it wasn't the right stock ROM we restored to the phone, it wouldn't have worked, except if it is possible that some many other system versions are out there that are also compatible with the phone, without it being the exact replica of the KitKat version that came with the phone.
Adelayot
Adelayot
Adelayot
Enthusiastic Member
14-11-2015, 04:56 PM
(13-11-2015, 08:35 PM)Adelayot
(11-11-2015, 02:57 PM)hovatek

which ROM did you flash?

I don't really know the stock ROM version that was flashed by the professional I gave it to, but I did know that that was the first time I would do any form of repair on it. so, it must be the original system software that came with the phone. with what has already happened, is it possible to upgrade directly to android 5.1 version? I am not comfortable with the the ability not to use my camera anymore cos of the small MP pixel. we feel that if it wasn't the right stock ROM we restored to the phone, it wouldn't have worked, except if it is possible that some many other system versions are out there that are also compatible with the phone, without it being the exact replica of the KitKat version that came with the phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-11-2015, 08:53 PM

(13-11-2015, 08:35 PM)Adelayot I don't really know the stock ROM version that was flashed by the professional I gave it to, but I did know that that was the first time I would do any form of repair on it. so, it must be the original system software that came with the phone. with what has already happened, is it possible to upgrade directly to android 5.1 version? I am not comfortable with the the ability not to use my camera anymore cos of the small MP pixel. we feel that if it wasn't the right stock ROM we restored to the phone, it wouldn't have worked, except if it is possible that some many other system versions are out there that are also compatible with the phone, without it being the exact replica of the KitKat version that came with the phone.

have you tried using Google camera, camera 360 and panorama?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.