Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lenovo A606 DEAD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Lenovo A606 DEAD

[Please help] Lenovo A606 DEAD

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-11-2015, 06:21 PM

(13-11-2015, 05:41 PM)a4apple Can you please guide me with the full guide from where to start, how and what should i do, eg. flash with battery inside. (after getting all the drivers done) I will do it tomorrow. Thanks.

EDIT/UPDATE
I keep trying and trying but I still get the same errors. The errors are Error 4032, error 1013, error 2005 but these all errors i managed to solve but the PMT changed error I couldnt solve. Everything was fine just the PMT.. I need help with this! ><

for PMT, select firmware upgrade or format first before download.
follow the SP flash tool guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
14-11-2015, 08:19 PM
(14-11-2015, 06:21 PM)hovatek
(13-11-2015, 05:41 PM)a4apple Can you please guide me with the full guide from where to start, how and what should i do, eg. flash with battery inside. (after getting all the drivers done) I will do it tomorrow. Thanks.

EDIT/UPDATE
I keep trying and trying but I still get the same errors. The errors are Error 4032, error 1013, error 2005 but these all errors i managed to solve but the PMT changed error I couldnt solve. Everything was fine just the PMT.. I need help with this! ><

for PMT, select firmware upgrade or format first before download.
follow the SP flash tool guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Yeahhh! I'm done with it! You're the best! Hovatek, you're legend! Thank you so much! I thought of giving up and stop everything but you keep giving me hope and yeah, not a false hope and my phone survive! Thank you very much!

UPDATE
The camera is not working Sad it shows can't connect to camera
I found that there's no IMEI. How can I put IMEI?
This post was last modified: 14-11-2015, 09:31 PM by a4apple.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-11-2015, 02:15 PM
(14-11-2015, 08:19 PM)a4apple ...
UPDATE

cant connect to camera
* try another camera like camera360.. if it doesn't work then we might be looking at a hardware problem

no imei
* fix using any of the methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
15-11-2015, 03:01 PM
(15-11-2015, 02:15 PM)X3non
(14-11-2015, 08:19 PM)a4apple ...
UPDATE

cant connect to camera
* try another camera like camera360.. if it doesn't work then we might be looking at a hardware problem

no imei
* fix using any of the methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

I tried with another camera app but still not working.. Sad it was working fine until i bricked it and got it alive.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-11-2015, 05:56 PM

(15-11-2015, 03:01 PM)a4apple I tried with another camera app but still not working.. Sad it was working fine until i bricked it and got it alive.

Flash TWRP to your phone then restore your previous backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
16-11-2015, 12:56 PM
(15-11-2015, 05:56 PM)hovatek
(15-11-2015, 03:01 PM)a4apple I tried with another camera app but still not working.. Sad it was working fine until i bricked it and got it alive.

Flash TWRP to your phone then restore your previous backup

Yeahh! Finally! Thanks man! I just wanted to ask another thing.

1)It's about the storage. The internal storage is detected as SD card (external storage). How can i change it because it's annoying as I wanted to keep my SD card as clean as possible but then it keep installing apps and create apps' folder in the SD Card. I changed the Default Write Disk (Settings->Storage) to phone storage in settings but still not working. Is there anywhere that I can solve this?

2)It's about updating the ROM. There's a newer ROM than my current one (there's no "system upgrade" tab or something similar in the settings app, I dont know why. This is why I plan to upgrade it through SP Flash) Do I need to UnRoot it first and flash or just flash with SP Flash? Another thing is I dont wanted to clear my data, is it possible to update without wiping all my data?

Sorry for having so many enquiries >.<
This post was last modified: 16-11-2015, 01:18 PM by a4apple.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-11-2015, 04:01 PM
(16-11-2015, 12:56 PM)a4apple Yeahh! Finally! Thanks man! I just wanted to ask another thing.

1)It's about the storage. The internal storage is detected as SD card (external storage). How can i change it because it's annoying as I wanted to keep my SD card as clean as possible but then it keep installing apps and create apps' folder in the SD Card. I changed the Default Write Disk (Settings->Storage) to phone storage in settings but still not working. Is there anywhere that I can solve this?

2)It's about updating the ROM. There's a newer ROM than my current one (there's no "system upgrade" tab or something similar in the settings app, I dont know why. This is why I plan to upgrade it through SP Flash) Do I need to UnRoot it first and flash or just flash with SP Flash? Another thing is I dont wanted to clear my data, is it possible to update without wiping all my data?

Sorry for having so many enquiries >.<

please, create new threads for each to avoid a mixup

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3