Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked Phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Bricked Phone

[Please help] Bricked Phone

adeola145
adeola145
adeola145
16-11-2015, 02:52 PM

Hello please i need help, i was upgrading my infinix zero 2 to lollipop today and during the process, an error was encountered and since then my phone refused to boot up, it won't even vibrate when i press the power button. It showed DRAM SETTINGS ..... and it is my only phone i dont know what to do please help me. what steps should i take to recover my phone. I just bought it. Reply me at gboyegs4ril@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-11-2015, 04:09 PM
(16-11-2015, 02:52 PM)adeola145 Hello please i need help, i was upgrading my infinix zero 2 to lollipop today and during the process, an error was encountered and since then my phone refused to boot up, it won't even vibrate when i press the power button. It showed DRAM SETTINGS ..... and it is my only phone i dont know what to do please help me. what steps should i take to recover my phone. I just bought it. Reply me at gboyegs4ril@gmail.com

1. did you interrupt flashing?
2. let me see a screenshot of the DRAM error?
3. is yours the 16 or 32 GB version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adeola145
adeola145
adeola145
18-11-2015, 02:31 PM
(16-11-2015, 04:09 PM)hovatek
(16-11-2015, 02:52 PM)adeola145 Hello please i need help, i was upgrading my infinix zero 2 to lollipop today and during the process, an error was encountered and since then my phone refused to boot up, it won't even vibrate when i press the power button. It showed DRAM SETTINGS ..... and it is my only phone i dont know what to do please help me. what steps should i take to recover my phone. I just bought it. Reply me at gboyegs4ril@gmail.com

1. did you interrupt flashing?
2. let me see a screenshot of the DRAM error?
3. is yours the 16 or 32 GB version?
I fixed it already. I had to flash the entire system. And put back the stock ROM for infinix zero 2 (16gb). 

I didn't interrupt the flashing. It was saying the lollipop version ROM I tried installing was not for my phone.