Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Please Help Me with NVRAM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please Help Me with NVRAM

Please Help Me with NVRAM

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Xoro128
Xoro128
Xoro128
Enthusiastic Member
20-11-2015, 05:37 PM

I try to fix my phone. Imei Null/ Unknown Baseband. When I try using mtkdroid tool, i can't click imei/nvram button even after i click the ROOT button. The status change from yellow to green color but the imei/nvram button is still cannot be clicked.

Then i tried imei.exe. I already paste it into my extsd. But i can't find the nvram folder. Nvram folder is missing Sad What should i do? Please help... :'(
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2015, 12:11 PM
(20-11-2015, 05:37 PM)Xoro128 I try to fix my phone. Imei Null/ Unknown Baseband. When I try using mtkdroid tool, i can't click imei/nvram button even after i click the ROOT button. The status change from yellow to green color but the imei/nvram button is still cannot be clicked.

Then i tried imei.exe. I already paste it into my extsd. But i can't find the nvram folder. Nvram folder is missing Sad What should i do? Please help... :'(

What's the phone model and chipset?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Xoro128
Xoro128
Xoro128
Enthusiastic Member
21-11-2015, 02:39 PM
(21-11-2015, 12:11 PM)hovatek
(20-11-2015, 05:37 PM)Xoro128 I try to fix my phone. Imei Null/ Unknown Baseband. When I try using mtkdroid tool, i can't click imei/nvram button even after i click the ROOT button. The status change from yellow to green color but the imei/nvram button is still cannot be clicked.

What's the phone model and chipset?

My phone is Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F, how do i know which one is the chipset?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2015, 05:16 PM
(21-11-2015, 02:39 PM)Xoro128 My phone is Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F, how do i know which one is the chipset?

Is your phone original or cloned?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Xoro128
Xoro128
Xoro128
Enthusiastic Member
22-11-2015, 03:13 AM

(21-11-2015, 05:16 PM)hovatek
(21-11-2015, 02:39 PM)Xoro128 My phone is Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F, how do i know which one is the chipset?

Is your phone original or cloned?

My phone is original. I started having the Imei null/ unknown baseband issue the end of October. I flashed my phone with odin. Nanderase, phone EFS clear and repartition. Then i reflash the firmware. My phone came back to normmal, but i realized everytime my phone swithed off or battery removed, my phone is back to IMEI null/unknown baseband. And i have to do do the same step i did. But sometimes can be back to normal, sometimes cannot. It takes time. I do lots of searching about this issue until I saw your video on youtube. I tried using the MKDROID TOOLS and realizing that i cannot click the imei/nvram button eventhough i already click ROOT. I tried the other step, using imei.zip. Now i know the main problem is that my phones' NVRAM folder is already missing.

Do you think that my phone still can be fix?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-11-2015, 05:37 PM
(22-11-2015, 03:13 AM)Xoro128 My phone is original. I started having the Imei null/ unknown baseband issue the end of October. I flashed my phone with odin. Nanderase, phone EFS clear and repartition. Then i reflash the firmware. My phone came back to normmal, but i realized everytime my phone swithed off or battery removed, my phone is back to IMEI null/unknown baseband. And i have to do do the same step i did. But sometimes can be back to normal, sometimes cannot. It takes time. I do lots of searching about this issue until I saw your video on youtube. I tried using the MKDROID TOOLS and realizing that i cannot click the imei/nvram button eventhough i already click ROOT. I tried the other step, using imei.zip. Now i know the main problem is that my phones' NVRAM folder is already missing.

Your phone isn't an MTK phone so that video isn't for you.
Have you tried flashing an EFS backup from a phone of the same model?
This post was last modified: 22-11-2015, 05:38 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Xoro128
Xoro128
Xoro128
Enthusiastic Member
23-11-2015, 03:52 AM
(22-11-2015, 05:37 PM)hovatek
(22-11-2015, 03:13 AM)Xoro128 My phone is original. I started having the Imei null/ unknown baseband issue the end of October. I flashed my phone with odin. Nanderase, phone EFS clear and repartition. Then i reflash the firmware. My phone came back to normmal, but i realized everytime my phone swithed off or battery removed, my phone is back to IMEI null/unknown baseband. And i have to do do the same step i did. But sometimes can be back to normal, sometimes cannot. It takes time. I do lots of searching about this issue until I saw your video on youtube. I tried using the MKDROID TOOLS and realizing that i cannot click the imei/nvram button eventhough i already click ROOT. I tried the other step, using imei.zip. Now i know the main problem is that my phones' NVRAM folder is already missing.

I did. But my phone is still imei null
Xoro128
Xoro128
Xoro128
Enthusiastic Member
23-11-2015, 03:54 AM

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-11-2015, 11:39 AM
(23-11-2015, 03:54 AM)Xoro128 I did. But my phone is still imei null

How many firmware have you tried flashing?

Note!
Xoro128
Xoro128
Xoro128
Enthusiastic Member
24-11-2015, 12:46 AM

(23-11-2015, 03:54 AM)Xoro128

Pages (2): 1 2 Next