Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)

My tecno M5 keeps giving me error(unfortunately com.systemui has stop)

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
25-11-2015, 03:38 PM

no the error message is like this unfortunately com.systemui has stopped always that it can't let me operate the phone
EDDIC
EDDIC
EDDIC
25-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Fixing the problem
Swipe down a single finger from the top of the screen and
tap the Settings gear.
We need to clear the storage data and cache for the app.
Just like web browsers have cache repositories that can
muck up your browsing experience so Android apps have
temporary files that can cause trouble.
Clearing the storage data is more drastic than clearing the
cache because it purges stuff like saved login credentials and
custom app settings. It’s tantamount to re-installing the app
but the advantage of course is that it’s faster than the
conventional uninstall/reinstall method.
We’re going to do both in one sweep.
Inside settings, touch the More tab and flip open the
Application Manager.
Swipe three screens to the right to open the section that
displays ALL apps. Now scroll down the list until you find
your unruly app.
Lately the Amazon app’s provocations has been driving me
nuts…
Tap it open and touch the Clear data and Clear cache
buttons. This essentially resets the app to its initial state and
should resolve the problem for you.
If your phone has a freeze option in application settings, you can also freeze the app or download Titanium Backup app to help you freeze the app.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
25-11-2015, 08:10 PM
There is no app doing like that or giving me problems. or do you want me to check on the systemui is that what you're saying. cos it doesn't provide options to clear cache and if I freeze it
every controlling side bar's or information bar's stop. u try it then u see what am saying. and I have done the above mentioned in your reply message but when it gets to his h3ad sometimes won't stop. this started this week on Monday and since then it has been giving me a headache
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2015, 10:24 AM
(25-11-2015, 08:10 PM)Eureka There is no app doing like that or giving me problems. or do you want me to check on the systemui  is that what you're saying. cos it doesn't provide options to clear cache and if I freeze it
every controlling side bar's or information bar's stop. u try it then u see what am saying. and I have done the above mentioned in your reply message but when it gets to his h3ad sometimes won't stop. this started this week on Monday and since then it has been giving me a headache

Have you formatted and reflashed the phone using the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
26-11-2015, 07:32 PM

haba if I do that yet again won't I lost all my files
I don't want to try that stuff again coz no system. I know the stress I faced then doing it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2015, 10:50 AM
(26-11-2015, 07:32 PM)Eureka haba if I do that yet again won't I lost all my files
I don't want to try that stuff again coz no system. I know the stress I faced then doing it

Since you have no PC then consider a custom ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
27-11-2015, 07:36 PM
what is custom rom and isn't that the first one I did when d phone has problems then when it refuse to boot and power on. coz I flash it with the procedure giving to me by Hovatek then
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2015, 12:56 PM
(27-11-2015, 07:36 PM)Eureka what is custom rom and isn't that the first one I did when d phone has problems then when it refuse to boot and power on.  coz I flash it with the procedure giving to me by Hovatek then

That's stock, not custom

Note!
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
28-11-2015, 07:19 PM
OK how do I go about it and hope it won't format all my files and hope I will still get the default setting. thats 3g both sim network
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
28-11-2015, 07:20 PM

but I don't have system to run it and how do I get the custom rom
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next