Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My infinix x501 race jet isn't coming on again!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My infinix x501 race jet isn't coming on again!

[Please help] My infinix x501 race jet isn't coming on again!

Infinixowner
Infinixowner
Infinixowner
11-12-2015, 10:57 AM

It had been rooted but started behaving weird all of a sudden.I did factory reset and it started going off and on more frequently. Then one day it just stopped working. Charged it for days. Pressed the volume and power keys. It wouldn't come on. No sign of life! What can I do?!?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2015, 06:27 PM
(11-12-2015, 10:57 AM)Infinixowner It had been rooted but started behaving weird all of a sudden.I did factory reset and it started going off and on more frequently. Then one day it just stopped working. Charged it for days. Pressed the volume and power keys. It wouldn't come on. No sign of life! What can I do?!?

download the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Infinixowner
Infinixowner
Infinixowner
11-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Thanks but I do I go about the whole process. I'm a little rusty when it comes to this.
Pls, I need clear, step by step process.
Thanks a bunch.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-12-2015, 12:13 PM
(11-12-2015, 10:29 PM)Infinixowner Thanks but I do I go about the whole process. I'm a little rusty when it comes to this.
Pls, I need clear, step by step process.
Thanks a bunch.

ok. download the ROM first. let me know when done with that

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.