Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How do I restore my phone eMMC after I mistakenly cleared it?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How do I restore my phone eMMC after I mistakenly cleared it?

[Please help] How do I restore my phone eMMC after I mistakenly cleared it?

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
14-12-2015, 08:27 PM

I am using infinix x501 race jet phone and I mistakenly cleared my phone eMMC while my phone is on factory mode (that is, after pressing volume down +power button) and after this, my phone have refused to power on. 

I was able to do a back up of my phone using mtk Droid days before this thing happened but I have tried flashing my backup  to the phone using sp flash tool  but it's not working as my laptop seem not to detect it.

I have also downloaded a stock rom backup for my infinix x501 race jet phone from hovatek but I don't know how to use it. 

So can someone among the experienced reps here provide me with step by step guideline on how to get my phone back. 

I promise to provide a surprise Xmas package to whoever that will help me do this. 

It's a promise I make now and I want everyone to hold me to my word. 

Thank you all. 
My name is Jonathan.  
This post was last modified: 14-12-2015, 08:52 PM by Mcjona.
Attached Files
.jpg
1450121188678.jpg
Size: 447.62 KB / Downloads: 4
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
mcvicayo
14-12-2015, 08:56 PM
(14-12-2015, 08:27 PM)Mcjona I am using infinix x501 race jet phone and I mistakenly cleared my phone eMMC while my phone is on factory mode (that is, after pressing volume down +power button) and after this, my phone have refused to power on. 

I was able to do a back up of my phone using mtk Droid days before this thing happened but I have tried flashing my backup  to the phone using sp flash tool  but it's not working as my laptop seem not to detect it.

I have also downloaded a stock rom backup for my infinix x501 race jet phone from hovatek but I don't know how to use it. 

So can someone among the experienced reps here provide me with step by step guideline on how to get my phone back. 

I promise to provide a surprise Xmas package to whoever that will help me do this. 

Thank you all. 
My name is Jonathan.  

have you tried and install the device adb driver. without that your pc wont detect the device when its bricked
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-12-2015, 11:04 AM
(14-12-2015, 08:27 PM)Mcjona I am using infinix x501 race jet phone and I mistakenly cleared my phone eMMC while my phone is on factory mode (that is, after pressing volume down +power button) and after this, my phone have refused to power on. 

Thank you all. 
My name is Jonathan.  

first install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then flash the ROM using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
ensure to see the videos

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
18-12-2015, 01:24 PM
(15-12-2015, 11:04 AM)hovatek

Thank you all. 
My name is Jonathan.  
I have succesfuly flashed the phone now but the problem is that my android buttons stopped working since after flashing it,  my home button,  my back button and my recent button all is not working again. 
first install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then flash the ROM using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
ensure to see the videos
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
18-12-2015, 01:27 PM

My android buttons are not working again after flashing the phone. The recent, home and back button are not responding.
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
18-12-2015, 03:12 PM
(14-12-2015, 08:56 PM)mcvicayo
(14-12-2015, 08:27 PM)Mcjona Yes I have done that and I have successfully flashed it but the problem now is that my android phone buttons are not working. The home button,  the back button and the recent button are not working again. What did I do wrong and what should I do now? 

Thank you all. 
My name is Jonathan.  

have you tried and install the device adb driver. without that your pc wont detect the device when its bricked
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2015, 09:30 PM
(18-12-2015, 01:27 PM)Mcjona My android buttons are not working again after flashing the phone. The recent, home and back button are not responding.

repeat flashing and ensure to flash all the files in the backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
19-12-2015, 03:44 AM
(18-12-2015, 09:30 PM)hovatek
(18-12-2015, 01:27 PM)Mcjona My android buttons are not working again after flashing the phone. The recent, home and back button are not responding.

repeat flashing and ensure to flash all the files in the backup

I have just done that just as you said yet no improvement. It was working fine before I flashed it now after flashing, its no more responding. Could it be a hardware problem?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-12-2015, 06:19 AM
(19-12-2015, 03:44 AM)Mcjona I have just done that just as you said yet no improvement. It was working fine before I flashed it now after flashing, its no more responding. Could it be a hardware problem?

its not a hardware problem.
which of the ROMs did you flash, ours or the backup you'd made?

Note!
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
26-12-2015, 01:03 PM

Yours.... The one I downloaded from hovatek.com..
I have also downloaded another x501 rom from another source, inorder to be sure it's not that am flashing a wrong rom. Yet no improvement, am thinking of sending the fone to a repairer but I want to be sure it's a hardware problem first.

Sent from my TECNO_P5_PLUS using Hovatek mobile
Pages (2): 1 2 Next