Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Itel I1403 dead after flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Itel I1403 dead after flashing

Itel I1403 dead after flashing

gsmhospital
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
19-12-2015, 12:24 PM

Hi,
I flashed an itel It1403 with the pac file downloaded from your site and the phone went dead after flashing.
The phone was hanging at inote logo before flashing. When I flashed the phone, it stopped flashing when it get to system file. I then started flashing the files one after the other, it accepted all the files except the system file which always stop at about 55%. I tried flashing the system file many times and it always stop at the same point.
What can I do next?
El-Degza
El-Degza
El-Degza
Techie Member
19-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Please hovatek, I've been trying to upgrade my innjoo halo to lollipop 5.1 rom for over 3 weeks ago and am still on it, I've tried it over and over again but the download won't start when I plug in my phone. Any help please???

Sent from my Halo using Hovatek mobile
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
19-12-2015, 09:21 PM
I eventually flashed the system file on the itel it1403 using another version of research download but the phone is still hanging at inote logo after flashing the phone successfully.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-12-2015, 08:26 AM
(19-12-2015, 09:21 PM)gsmhospital I eventually flashed the system file on the itel it1403 using another version of research download but the phone is still hanging at inote logo after flashing the phone successfully.

use Upgrade Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-12-2015, 08:27 AM

(19-12-2015, 05:29 PM)El-Degza Please hovatek, I've been trying to upgrade my innjoo halo to lollipop 5.1 rom for over 3 weeks ago and am still on it, I've tried it over and over again but the download won't start when I plug in my phone. Any help please???

Sent from my Halo using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.