Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked Infinix Hot Note Pro
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Bricked Infinix Hot Note Pro

[Please help] Bricked Infinix Hot Note Pro

temmymakun
temmymakun
temmymakun
22-12-2015, 12:46 AM

Hello Guys. Please am in great need of help right now.
I was trying to Flash The latest lollipop ROM on my device using the SP Flash tool when my PC went into sleep mode during the process (about 80% completed) by the time i powered the PC on, i got an error that the upgrade couldnt complete,
The phone is currently dead and wont respond, SP flash to has not been able to detect it, it makes the successfully connected windows usb sound but wont get pass that. It also displays something like "One of the USB connected to this device has malfunctuned" on the notification area.

Please help me out. i have even tried reinstalling all my MTK drivers but it is still the same. Help please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-12-2015, 12:40 PM
(22-12-2015, 12:46 AM)temmymakun Hello Guys. Please am in great need of help right now.
I was trying to Flash The latest lollipop ROM on my device using the SP Flash tool when my PC went into sleep mode during the process (about 80% completed) by the time i powered the PC on, i got an error that the upgrade couldnt complete,
The phone is currently dead and wont respond, SP flash to has not been able to detect it, it makes the successfully connected windows usb sound but wont get pass that. It also displays something like "One of the USB connected to this device has malfunctuned" on the notification area.

Please help me out. i have even tried reinstalling all my MTK drivers but it is still the same. Help please.

Flashing was interrupted. SeeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
Take out the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7338.html . Reinsert it then repeat flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.