Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Replacing System Application(phone.apk)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Replacing System Application(phone.apk)

Replacing System Application(phone.apk)

Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
26-12-2015, 11:50 AM

Please sir(Hovatek), the call sending/receiving app(i.e phone.apk) installed in my phone doesn't have a good-looking user interface. The interface that comes up during incoming-calls is the worst part of it so i want to replace it with another phone.apk which i copied from another android phone bcos i like the ui of that one. Please i want to know if there will be any problem replacing it or, will this new one stands on it own and function properly due to different package names? Pls help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-12-2015, 08:52 PM
(26-12-2015, 11:50 AM)Roberto Please sir(Hovatek), the call sending/receiving app(i.e phone.apk) installed in my phone doesn't have a good-looking user interface. The interface that comes up during incoming-calls is the worst part of it so i want to replace it with another phone.apk which i copied from another android phone bcos i like the ui of that one. Please i want to know if there will be any problem replacing it or, will this new one stands on it own and function properly due to different package names? Pls help.

You can copy phone.apk from another phone but it's not 100% guaranteed to work without any error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
26-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Thanks