Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android GIONEE S_PLUS
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

GIONEE S_PLUS

GIONEE S_PLUS

Eyitope Bello
Eyitope Bello
Eyitope Bello
05-01-2016, 12:19 PM

Please good people, how do i root Gionee s plus. Thank you for your prompt response

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-01-2016, 04:35 PM
(05-01-2016, 12:19 PM)Eyitope Bello Please good people, how do i root Gionee s plus. Thank you for your prompt response

if the latest version of Kingroot doesnt work then it'll have to be the TWRP method. for that, you would need to send us the recovery.img, boot.img and scatter file from the firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eyitope Bello
Eyitope Bello
Eyitope Bello
05-01-2016, 09:08 PM
Ok i do have those files, how do i send them to u please. Thank you.
This post was last modified: 05-01-2016, 09:09 PM by Eyitope Bello.
Anmolyadav
Anmolyadav
Anmolyadav
16-04-2017, 06:43 AM
(05-01-2016, 12:19 PM)Eyitope Bello Please good people, how do i root Gionee s plus. Thank you for your prompt response

if the latest version of Kingroot doesnt work then it'll have to be the TWRP method. for that, you would need to send us the recovery.img, boot.img and scatter file from the firmware
[/quote]
from where i can get those files .because i too want to root my phone ,i have tried every way out .but unfortunately i end up with resenting my phone

Sent from my S_plus using the Hovatek Forum App
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2017, 09:28 PM

(16-04-2017, 06:43 AM)Anmolyadav from where i can get those files .because i too want to root my phone ,i have tried every way out .but unfortunately i end up with resenting my phone

Sent from my S_plus using the Hovatek Forum App

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.