Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Backup and downloading recovery tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Backup and downloading recovery tool

[Please help] Backup and downloading recovery tool

Rahila
Rahila
Rahila
13-01-2016, 06:10 PM

I couldn't back up my phone using the procedure given on your website. I have problem of insufficient space on my phone, I want to download the recovery tool to enable me partition my SD card to install apps on my SD card. Please kindly guide through on how to backup and install the recovery tool on my techno p9 mini pad. I started the procedure you gave on backup but I after successfully installing the PdaNet and launching it as an administrator, then nothing happens. Pls help me out.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2016, 07:07 PM
(13-01-2016, 06:10 PM)Rahila I couldn't back up my phone using the procedure given on your website. I have problem of insufficient space on my phone,  I want to download the recovery tool to enable me partition my SD card to install apps on my SD card. Please kindly guide through on how to backup and install the recovery tool on my techno p9 mini pad. I started the procedure you gave on backup but I after successfully installing the PdaNet and launching it as an administrator, then nothing happens. Pls help me out.

You're to follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html
Is the phone rooted?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.