Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Having problems using sp flash tools on tecno h7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Having problems using sp flash tools on tecno h7

Having problems using sp flash tools on tecno h7

msneky
msneky
msneky
Enthusiastic Member
16-01-2016, 01:32 PM

Good day all. Please I am so frustrated that I need help. Sometime last year, my tecno h7 refused to come up, I couldn't even use the volume up and power button to reset. So I came  here and saw the tutorial on how to flash using sp flash tools and after a series of fumbling with it here and there (I am a lady, lol) I finally got it to work. But after a month later or so, same thing happened. 

But when I tried to use the same process to flash it again, I got error dram failed or something like that. I went to the list of sp flash tool errors for solutions, I did all that was stated but I still keep getting dram failed. My phone has just been lying dead for close to two months. 

Please, I need help, what do I do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-01-2016, 07:27 AM
(16-01-2016, 01:32 PM)msneky Good day all. Please I am so frustrated that I need help. Sometime last year, my tecno h7 refused to come up, I couldn't even use the volume up and power button to reset. So I came  here and saw the tutorial on how to flash using sp flash tools and after a series of fumbling with it here and there (I am a lady, lol) I finally got it to work. But after a month later or so, same thing happened. 

But when I tried to use the same process to flash it again, I got error dram failed or something like that. I went to the list of sp flash tool errors for solutions, I did all that was stated but I still keep getting dram failed. My phone has just been lying dead for close to two months. 

whats the exact dram error code and hint at the bottom? a full screenshot of SP flash tool when the error pops up would help.
This post was last modified: 17-01-2016, 07:29 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
msneky
msneky
msneky
Enthusiastic Member
03-02-2016, 08:36 AM
(17-01-2016, 07:27 AM)hovatek
(16-01-2016, 01:32 PM)msneky Good day all. Please I am so frustrated that I need help. Sometime last year, my tecno h7 refused to come up, I couldn't even use the volume up and power button to reset. So I came  here and saw the tutorial on how to flash using sp flash tools and after a series of fumbling with it here and there (I am a lady, lol) I finally got it to work. But after a month later or so, same thing happened. 

whats the exact dram error code and hint at the bottom? a full screenshot of SP flash tool when the error pops up would help.

Sorry, I'm replying late but the site refused to upload d screenshot. This is d screenshot of the response I get. And I have tried every method u told to use to resolve it but I still keep getting same response
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20160117_191707-600x800.jpg
Size: 118.35 KB / Downloads: 13
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-02-2016, 12:46 PM
(03-02-2016, 08:36 AM)msneky Sorry, I'm replying late but the site refused to upload d screenshot. This is d screenshot of the response I get. And I have tried every method u told to use to resolve it but I still keep getting same response

download the H7 firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
msneky
msneky
msneky
Enthusiastic Member
19-02-2016, 08:04 AM

(03-02-2016, 12:46 PM)hovatek
(03-02-2016, 08:36 AM)msneky Sorry, I'm replying late but the site refused to upload d screenshot. This is d screenshot of the response I get. And I have tried every method u told to use to resolve it but I still keep getting same response

download the H7 firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
msneky
msneky
msneky
Enthusiastic Member
19-02-2016, 08:05 AM
(19-02-2016, 08:04 AM)msneky
(03-02-2016, 12:46 PM)hovatek

Hello. I have done what you asked. I downloaded that h7 stock rom from that link and flashed using the sp flash tools but I'm still getting the same error.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-02-2016, 10:55 AM
(19-02-2016, 08:05 AM)msneky Hello. I have done what you asked. I downloaded that h7 stock rom from that link and flashed using the sp flash tools but I'm still getting the same error.

What version of spflashtool are you using and make sure the phone is switched off before connecting to pc, or hold volume down when the phone is switched off the connect to pc
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2016, 11:40 AM
(19-02-2016, 08:05 AM)msneky Hello. I have done what you asked. I downloaded that h7 stock rom from that link and flashed using the sp flash tools but I'm still getting the same error.

Flash using download only and don't tick userdata and cache

Note!
msneky
msneky
msneky
Enthusiastic Member
01-03-2016, 04:07 PM
(19-02-2016, 11:40 AM)hovatek

Flash using download only and don't tick userdata and cache

I have  done all of the above and it's still giving me same error message. I even used sp flash tool version 5.4...im so frustrated
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-03-2016, 09:09 AM

(01-03-2016, 04:07 PM)msneky I have  done all of the above and it's still giving me same error message. I even used sp flash tool version 5.4...im so frustrated

yours must be a different variant.
can you get access to a working H7?

Note!