Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SPFTool + MT8127
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SPFTool + MT8127

SPFTool + MT8127

criten
criten
criten
18-01-2016, 04:55 AM

Hi

I have a PendoPad branded tablet, made by Digi-in model PNDPP44QC10. It has a MT8127 chipset.

I'm attempting to repartition the internal storage as the /data mount is only 1.5GB, yet the device has 16GB eMMMC

I've recovered the firmware with MTK Tools, and I've modified my scatter file so its appropriate.

However I can't flash anything with SPFTool. Instructions say to turn off the tablet and connect it to the PC and hit the download button. When the tablet is off there is no USB device present on the PC, and SPFTool doesn't seem to do anything after hitting the download button?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-01-2016, 12:24 PM
(18-01-2016, 04:55 AM)criten Hi

I have a PendoPad branded tablet, made by Digi-in model PNDPP44QC10. It has a MT8127 chipset.

I'm attempting to repartition the internal storage as the /data mount is only 1.5GB, yet the device has 16GB eMMMC

I've recovered the firmware with MTK Tools, and I've modified my scatter file so its appropriate.

However I can't flash anything with SPFTool. Instructions say to turn off the tablet and connect it to the PC and hit the download button. When the tablet is off there is no USB device present on the PC, and SPFTool doesn't seem to do anything after hitting the download button?

Follow 
The guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
Ensure to see the video
This post was last modified: 18-01-2016, 12:26 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.