Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix ERROR: Zero file, no space left on device! in MTK droid tools
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to fix ERROR: Zero file, no space left on device! in MTK droid tools

[Tutorial] How to fix ERROR: Zero file, no space left on device! in MTK droid tools

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-01-2016, 07:21 PM

(22-01-2016, 02:54 PM)wertz spflashtool don;t give error. it is able to creates all partitions but no preloader.bin. its mtkdroidtools that gives zero error as posted in my attachments and don't even make any partition backups or img.

Sorry, I meant to type MTK Droid tools

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
wertz
wertz
wertz
Enthusiastic Member
23-01-2016, 04:08 AM
(22-01-2016, 07:21 PM)hovatek
(22-01-2016, 02:54 PM)wertz spflashtool don;t give error. it is able to creates all partitions but no preloader.bin. its mtkdroidtools that gives zero error as posted in my attachments and don't even make any partition backups or img.

Sorry, I meant to type MTK Droid tools

Hi. here is screenshot of mtkdroidtools during the backup

[Image: tUuvO87.jpg]

i've attached log file also. changing settings>storage default write disk seems to have no effect because mtkdroidtools always looks for your sdcard regardless of the setting. i also tried freshly formatted 16gb sdcard as well as a 4gb storage.

Thanks for replying.
Attached Files
.txt
log.txt
Size: 7.36 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-01-2016, 05:34 PM
(23-01-2016, 04:08 AM)wertz Hi. here is screenshot of mtkdroidtools during the backup

i've attached log file also. changing settings>storage default write disk seems to have no effect because mtkdroidtools always looks for your sdcard regardless of the setting. i also tried freshly formatted 16gb sdcard as well as a 4gb storage.

Thanks for replying.

Have you installed Busybox and tried downloading MTK droid tools from a different source?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
wertz
wertz
wertz
Enthusiastic Member
23-01-2016, 07:15 PM
(23-01-2016, 05:34 PM)hovatek
(23-01-2016, 04:08 AM)wertz Hi. here is screenshot of mtkdroidtools during the backup

Thanks for replying.

Have you installed Busybox and tried downloading MTK droid tools from a different source?

i already installed busybox 1.24.1 using Stericson's app from google play store. with regards to mtkdroidtools, its the latest 2.5.3 version, but it has a different version of ADB since the original adb is not able to connect to my device, i've heard you needed a new adb binary for lollipop. maybe you have another mtkdroidtool that supports lollipop and mediatek MT6592 i can try?

thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-01-2016, 02:43 AM

(23-01-2016, 07:15 PM)wertz i already installed busybox 1.24.1 using Stericson's app from google play store. with regards to mtkdroidtools, its the latest 2.5.3 version, but it has a different version of ADB since the original adb is not able to connect to my device, i've heard you needed a new adb binary for lollipop. maybe you have another mtkdroidtool that supports lollipop and mediatek MT6592 i can try?

thanks

MTK droid tools doesn't work too great with certain lollipop phones. Yours is likely one.  We had the same issue with the Tecno 7C and are investigating it

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2