Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO P9 SUDDENLY REFUSE TO POWER UP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO P9 SUDDENLY REFUSE TO POWER UP

TECNO P9 SUDDENLY REFUSE TO POWER UP

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
solomondavid
solomondavid
solomondavid
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2014, 03:56 PM

(28-11-2014, 08:30 PM)hovatek
solomondav I have !files to flash folder but I do not have enough data to send it tonight. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday.

we'll be standing by. in the mean time, please, dont attempt flashing anything to your phone. just let it keep charging

I have tried several time to upload the !files to flash folder but the main document titled system.img which is about 650Mb is taking too long to upload. I have started the upload since yesterday night but up till now it has not uploaded. Please is there a way forward?
solomondavid
solomondavid
solomondavid
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2014, 04:28 PM
(30-11-2014, 03:56 PM)solomondavid
(28-11-2014, 08:30 PM)hovatek
solomondavid I have !files to flash folder but I do not have enough data to send it tonight. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday.

we'll be standing by. in the mean time, please, dont attempt flashing anything to your phone. just let it keep charging

I have tried several time to upload the !files to flash folder but the main document titled system.img which is about 650Mb is taking too long to upload. I have started the upload since yesterday night but up till now it has not uploaded. Please is there a way forward?

Find attached the one that i was able to upload. I am still trying to upload the system.img file in !files to flash folder. Below is the link to the file i was able to upload
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ptdsh0aokjzb...bb95a?dl=0

Please I am waiting for the way forward.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2014, 06:15 PM
solomondav Find attached the one that i was able to upload. I am still trying to upload the system.img file in !files to flash folder. Below is the link to the file i was able to upload
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ptdsh0aokjzb...bb95a?dl=0

Please I am waiting for the way forward.

we've sent you a PM. please, check your inbox

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-12-2014, 10:00 AM
I understand that the issue has been resolved.
For the sake of others, the battery was removed (though inbuilt) and charged externally then put back in and the phone came alive.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
solomondavid
solomondavid
solomondavid
Enthusiastic Member
07-12-2014, 04:52 PM

Finally, I have gotten a solution to my p9. it was the battery. after charging for a long time as you suggested without success i took your advice to return it back to tecno office where i bought the phone. they directed me to carlcare office and they discover that it was the battery that is having problem and it needed to be boosted. they boosted it and it came up. Thanks hovatek for all your assistance and for making sure i get the solution for my p9.
steve julius
steve julius
steve julius
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Pls i jst did a system update on my p9 and it showed error and went to a page that i had to use the volume buttons to control it and i restarted the phone but it just show tecno and after that a blank screen with nothing on pls help me
inaolaji92
inaolaji92
inaolaji92
Techie Member
27-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Please i mistakenly installed some apps on my P9 and since then the phone has been hanging after booting, i tried to delete d app but not deleting and when it hangs to homescreen, it won't load and makes it to be hot. Please can i get solution to the phone or it's non repairable
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-01-2016, 01:10 PM
(26-01-2016, 11:13 PM)steve julius Pls i jst did a system update on my p9 and it showed error and went to a page that i had to use the volume buttons to control it and i restarted the phone but it just show tecno and after that a blank screen with nothing on pls help me

(27-01-2016, 07:54 AM)inaolaji92 Please i mistakenly installed some apps on my P9 and since then the phone has been hanging after booting, i tried to delete d app but not deleting and when it hangs to homescreen, it won't load and makes it to be hot. Please can i get solution to the phone or it's non repairable

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2