Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Tecno v7 Phantom z mini Stock rom corrupt
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Tecno v7 Phantom z mini Stock rom corrupt

[Downloads] Tecno v7 Phantom z mini Stock rom corrupt

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
08-02-2016, 04:01 PM

I downloaded  tecno v7 Phantom z mini  stock rom  from Hovatek  forum  firmware twice  yesterday  but when I unzip  the  file it keeps saying  achieve corrupt,  I thought  it's incomplete  download so I downloaded  again  but still same achieve  corrupt.  I noticed  that nvram  is not part of the  files  I unzip.  Is that supposed to be so?  Please help as I needed to flash  stock  rom on my tecno PTM-Z Phantom z mini
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-02-2016, 08:25 PM
(08-02-2016, 04:01 PM)Cleverowes I downloaded  tecno v7 Phantom z mini  stock rom  from Hovatek  forum  firmware twice  yesterday  but when I unzip  the  file it keeps saying  achieve corrupt,  I thought  it's incomplete  download so I downloaded  again  but still same achieve  corrupt.  I noticed  that nvram  is not part of the  files  I unzip.  Is that supposed to be so?  Please help as I needed to flash  stock  rom on my tecno PTM-Z Phantom z mini

Hope you know you're supposed to extract using 7zip

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
08-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Yes sir, I have unzip with 7zip successfully but after flashing the Bluetooth and WiFi remains unfuctional and imei is invalid. Please help
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
08-02-2016, 10:28 PM
the problem is that, now once you put on the bluetooth or Wi-Fi or hot-spot, the phone is no longer yours, the icons will keep lighting up, but the moment the phones display goes dim, that's the end of the phone. and even when you put it on, the battery runs down quickly like who crowd dey pursue. pls help before we use this phone stone person sir.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-02-2016, 11:38 AM

(08-02-2016, 10:28 PM)Cleverowes the problem is that, now once you put on the bluetooth or Wi-Fi or hot-spot, the phone is no longer yours, the icons will keep lighting up, but the moment the phones display goes dim, that's the end of the phone. and even when you put it on, the battery runs down quickly like who crowd dey pursue. pls help before we use this phone stone person sir.

Did you flash using firmware upgrade?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
09-02-2016, 05:39 PM
(09-02-2016, 11:38 AM)hovatek
(08-02-2016, 10:28 PM)Cleverowes the problem is that, now once you put on the bluetooth or Wi-Fi or hot-spot, the phone is no longer yours, the icons will keep lighting up, but the moment the phones display goes dim, that's the end of the phone. and even when you put it on, the battery runs down quickly like who crowd dey pursue. pls help before we use this phone stone person sir.

I used download only to flash. Please advise.

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Hovatek mobile
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
09-02-2016, 11:37 PM
(09-02-2016, 05:39 PM)Cleverowes

I just flashed using firmware upgrade but the wifi and Bluetooth is still not working, no Mac address for both, more so the imei is still invalid, I hat to tweak imei , please help

Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
10-02-2016, 07:40 AM
(09-02-2016, 11:37 PM)Cleverowes
(09-02-2016, 05:39 PM)Cleverowes

I just flashed using firmware upgrade but the wifi and Bluetooth is still not working, no Mac address for both, more so the imei is still invalid, I hat to tweak imei , please help

After flashing I tried tried putting apps and my office mail but the a decryption process began and after a while the phone went totally blank, can't even boot to recovery mode again. My sp flash tool can't recognise the phone again too, what should I do?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2016, 02:29 PM
(10-02-2016, 07:40 AM)Cleverowes After flashing  I tried tried putting apps  and my office mail but the a decryption  process  began  and after a while the phone  went totally  blank,  can't even  boot to recovery  mode  again.  My sp flash tool  can't recognise  the phone again too,  what should  I do?

Battery might be drained. Have you tried connecting it to power?

Note!
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
10-02-2016, 04:48 PM

Yes I have been charging  for hours  now,  the menu  button blinks white when  I press it,  but it's still blind
Pages (2): 1 2 Next