Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery

infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-04-2016, 11:59 AM

(11-04-2016, 09:30 AM)mensa As a matter of fact, I could not boot into recovery mode before installing custom twrp  recovery.  I don't know if there is no stock recovery or something.  Before installing the custom recovery, when I long press the volume up and power button simultaneosly: it doesn't boot into recovery.  That is the reason why I wanted to install a custom recovery because I thought maybe it doesn't have a stock recovery installed.  

Anyway,  can you give me the stock recovery image so I can download and flash to see if it will work because am sort of desperate.  Very much appreciate your replies.

What's the phone's build number (Settings > About > Build number)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
11-04-2016, 05:56 PM
This is the screenshot of setings>about phone of my infinix phone.
This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 06:07 PM by mensa.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2016-04-11-16-54-05.png
Size: 103.63 KB / Downloads: 11
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-04-2016, 10:39 PM
(11-04-2016, 05:56 PM)mensa This is the screenshot of setings>about phone of my infinix phone.

Download the 532 A1 firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
12-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Thank you. Please I want to ask you these four questions:,

I wanted to flash only the recovery image: why do I need to flash the whole firmware or system software?

Secondly, I went through the procedure in flashing but want to know, in my case, can I choose the option to format everything from my phone using the SP Flash tool because I have the firmware purposely designed for my phone model?

Thirdly, If I don't choose format and decides to flash the whole thing through download, will it harm my phone or install updates which is not found in my phone or what?

Last but not the least, is the stock recovery image part of this stock rom or after flashing this: I will have to flash the stock recovery image as well?

Thanks for your replies.
This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 10:20 AM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-04-2016, 11:47 AM

(12-04-2016, 10:17 AM)mensa Thank you.  Please I want to ask you these four questions:,

I wanted to flash only the recovery image: why do I need to flash the whole firmware or system software?

Secondly,  I went through the procedure in flashing but want to know,  in my case,  can I choose the option to format everything from my phone using the SP Flash tool because I have the firmware purposely designed for my phone model?

Thirdly,  If I don't choose format and decides to flash the whole thing through download,  will it harm my phone or install updates which is not found in my phone or what?

Last but not the least,  is the stock recovery image part of this stock rom or after flashing this: I will have to flash the stock recovery image as well?

Thanks for your replies.

The aim is for you to flash only the recovery.img using download only.
Untick all others except recovery and select download only
DO NOT FORMAT

Note!
mensa
mensa
mensa
12-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Okay then, am going to try it out. I will let you know if something comes up. Thank you very much for you time.

Please, I want go know: in case I want to flash the whole thing, can I do that. Is my phone firmware versiob: can I flash the whole thing in case I want to flash your firmware. Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-04-2016, 03:24 PM
(12-04-2016, 01:16 PM)mensa Okay then,  am going to try it out.  I will let you know if something comes up.  Thank you very much for you time.

Please,  I want go know: in case I want to flash the whole thing,  can I do that.  Is my phone firmware versiob: can I flash the whole thing in case I want to flash your firmware.  Thank you

I wouldn't advise you to but if you must, the firmware must match your phone's build number.

Note!
mensa
mensa
mensa
12-04-2016, 07:16 PM
If that is the case, can't you give me the stock recovery image alone?

When I go to infinixmobility.com: I see the firmware of my phone and the size is 1.12GB but yours is 1.23GB.

I thought of downloading yours so that if in case I want to flash the whole firmwaee, I will flash yours basically because I know that recovery image is part of yours.

Right now that you wouldn't advice me, can you please give me the download link for only the recovery image so I can download the firmware at infinixmobility.com?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2016, 10:10 AM
(12-04-2016, 07:16 PM)mensa If that is the case,  can't you give me the stock recovery image alone?

When I go to infinixmobility.com: I see the firmware of my phone and the size is 1.12GB but yours is 1.23GB.

I thought of downloading yours so that if in case I want to flash the whole firmwaee, I will flash yours basically because I know that recovery image is part of yours.  

Right now that you wouldn't advice me,  can you please give me the download link for only the recovery image so I can download the firmware at infinixmobility.com?

We don't upload individual files, only firmware

Note!
mensa
mensa
mensa
13-04-2016, 12:03 PM

Okay then; let me try to flash. I will let you know if something comes up.

Thank you
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next