Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery

infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
mensa
mensa
mensa
14-04-2016, 07:15 PM

I long pressed the power button for 2 to 3secobds and then, I added the volume up key. It took me directly into the stock recovery mode immediately the volume up key was added. It was after I got to the wreck android logo with no command.

Please, I suffered myself with the risk of flashing the twrp recovery image right after sending the post in which I asked the question of trying to flash the twrp recovery image to see if I can boot into it.

It couldn't boot into recovery mode. When I long press the volume up key with the power button simultaneously, it got to the infinix logo and then booted with a vibration into the home screen. I again restored the stock recovery mode using rashr and am able to boot into the stock recovery mode but when I installwd the twrp recovery image, it did not boot into the recovery mode after the key combinations.

Please what is causing that because I thought that I can now boot into the twrp recovery mode right now that I can boot into the stock recovery but it isn't the case. I couldn't boot into it.
This post was last modified: 14-04-2016, 07:22 PM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-04-2016, 02:43 PM
(14-04-2016, 07:15 PM)mensa I long pressed the power button for 2 to 3secobds and then,  I added the volume up key.  It took me directly into the stock recovery mode immediately the volume up key was added. It was after I got to the wreck android logo with no command.

Please,  I suffered myself with the risk of flashing the twrp recovery image right after sending the post in which I asked the question of trying to flash the twrp  recovery image to see if I can boot into it.  

It couldn't boot into recovery mode. When I long press the volume up key with the power button simultaneously,  it got to the infinix  logo and then booted with a vibration into the home screen. I again restored the stock recovery mode using rashr and am able to boot into the stock recovery mode but when I installwd the twrp  recovery image,  it did not boot into the recovery mode after the key combinations.

Please what is causing that because I thought that I can now boot into the twrp recovery mode right now that I can boot into the stock recovery but it isn't the case.  I couldn't boot into it.

Do you have adb on your PC?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
15-04-2016, 08:55 PM
no please but if you prescribe with a guideline on how to manipulate it, i will download it and use it base on your instructions.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2016, 10:30 AM
(15-04-2016, 08:55 PM)mensa no please but if you prescribe with a guideline on how to manipulate it, i will download it and use it base on your instructions.

Setup adb using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
16-04-2016, 12:11 PM

I just.got adb installed. How am I suppose to manipulate the adb to fix my problem? I rarely use adb and I have no idea how to use it.

Please, what should I do next? I now have the adb installed on my windows 7 labtop
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2016, 07:11 PM
(16-04-2016, 12:11 PM)mensa I just.got adb installed. How am I suppose to manipulate the adb to fix my problem? I rarely use adb and I have no idea how to use it.

Please, what should I do next? I now have the adb installed on my windows 7 labtop

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11444.html

Note!
mensa
mensa
mensa
17-04-2016, 11:56 AM
The same incident happened. It restarted again after the infinix screen showed up but this time, with a vibration and booted to the home screen without going into the recovery mode
This post was last modified: 17-04-2016, 11:57 AM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-04-2016, 08:15 PM
(17-04-2016, 11:56 AM)mensa The same incident happened. It restarted again after the infinix screen showed up but this time, with a vibration and booted to the home screen without going into the recovery mode

upload your stock recovery.img and post the link here so we port TWRP for you.
BTW, whats your phone's build number (Settings > About > Build number)
This post was last modified: 17-04-2016, 08:16 PM by hovatek.

Note!
mensa
mensa
mensa
18-04-2016, 08:29 AM
I just uploaded my stock recovery image and this is the linK. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5nhuq4qruxzshz...k.img?dl=0

This is the build number and other details
This post was last modified: 18-04-2016, 08:32 AM by mensa.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2016-04-11-16-54-05.png
Size: 103.63 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-04-2016, 12:24 PM

(18-04-2016, 08:29 AM)mensa I just uploaded my stock recovery image and this is the linK. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5nhuq4qruxzshz...k.img?dl=0

This is the build number and other details

Try the recovery attached below
Waiting...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4S-Z72...dkQmM/view
This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 05:15 AM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next