Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lenovo A516 code that bricked my phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Lenovo A516 code that bricked my phone

[Please help] Lenovo A516 code that bricked my phone

erwun
erwun
erwun
16-04-2016, 06:50 AM

In TWRP>Terminal Command>I put and enter this code mkefs -T ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p and I restart my phone after that no power,no vibrate,no response.I try to connect to pc but always popup message usb device not recognize,I try different pc,usb port,data cable even the charging port of my phone.Until I can't flash my phone using SP Flash Tool and I already installed Mediatek vcom driver I follow your video.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2016, 12:00 PM
(16-04-2016, 06:50 AM)erwun In TWRP>Terminal Command>I put and enter this code mkefs -T ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p and I restart my phone after that no power,no vibrate,no response.I try to connect to pc but always popup message usb device not recognize,I try different pc,usb port,data cable even the charging port of my phone.Until I can't flash my phone using SP Flash Tool and I already installed Mediatek vcom driver I follow your video.

Take out and reinsert the battery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
erwun
erwun
erwun
18-04-2016, 03:57 PM
(16-04-2016, 12:00 PM)hovatek
(16-04-2016, 06:50 AM)erwun In TWRP>Terminal Command>I put and enter this code mkefs -T ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p and I restart my phone after that no power,no vibrate,no response.I try to connect to pc but always popup message usb device not recognize,I try different pc,usb port,data cable even the charging port of my phone.Until I can't flash my phone using SP Flash Tool and I already installed Mediatek vcom driver I follow your video.

Take out and reinsert the battery

Do You have exact or backup firmware for my phone?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-04-2016, 06:19 PM
(18-04-2016, 03:57 PM)erwun Do You have exact or backup firmware for my phone?

Check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-10450.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.