Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix hot2 update re received
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix hot2 update re received

Infinix hot2 update re received

Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
16-04-2016, 06:55 PM

Boss when I check my infinix hot2 system update I received an update of android one to marshmallow ...and I have already updated my phone to 6.0 , I have even received February update fix for mm so I don't know why infinix is asking me to re update to mm
Attachments below

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
17-04-2016, 06:30 PM
(16-04-2016, 06:55 PM)Drockstar Boss when I check my infinix hot2 system update I received an update of android one to marshmallow ...and I have already updated my phone to 6.0 , I have even received February update fix for mm so I don't know why infinix is asking me to re update to mm
Attachments below

It just means there's another update for MM again I think the march build.. We droped the rom dump tho https://www.hovatek.com/blog/the-infinix...-available. Let's us know if you understand and if not please ensure to get across
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
19-04-2016, 12:30 PM
I don't need it so how do I stop my phone from automatically download the march build am already on February build

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2016, 05:58 PM
(19-04-2016, 12:30 PM)Drockstar I don't need it so how do I stop my phone from automatically download  the march build am already on February build

See https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-disa...roid-phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.