Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

Pages (25): Previous 15 6 7 8 925 Next
Aswin
Aswin
Aswin
Enthusiastic Member
16-04-2016, 05:07 AM

Hey...Admin i am using micromax canvas 2 colors,while i was flashing i accidently intrreupt it and the phone was dead. As you have directed i kept it for charging..Its been 2 days but the phone is not switching on.. what to do i'm nervous..plz respond
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2016, 11:19 AM
(16-04-2016, 05:07 AM)Aswin Hey...Admin i am using micromax canvas 2 colors,while i was flashing i accidently intrreupt it and the phone was dead. As you have directed i kept it for charging..Its been 2 days but the phone is not switching on.. what to do i'm nervous..plz respond

Take out and reinsert the battery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Aswin
Aswin
Aswin
Enthusiastic Member
16-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Hi Admin...its glad to see that you responded quickly.Yes i Reinserted the battery.but still not switching on.I dnt knw what to do.i'm afraid my phone is gone forever.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2016, 07:24 PM
(16-04-2016, 05:00 PM)Aswin Hi Admin...its glad to see that you responded quickly.Yes i Reinserted the battery.but still not switching on.I dnt knw what to do.i'm afraid my phone is gone forever.

hold down the power button then connect the phone to a wall charger.
hold for about 2 minutes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Aswin
Aswin
Aswin
Enthusiastic Member
17-04-2016, 06:48 AM

Admin..I tried it but still it is not showing any sign of starting.what to do next.?I'm Nervous
Aswin
Aswin
Aswin
Enthusiastic Member
18-04-2016, 05:19 AM
Hey Admin..I am using micromax canvas 2 colors ..Before 4 days i decided to flash the rom.so i installed Mediatek Vcom drivers Then took sp flash tool i tried to format then i suddenly stopped then phone became dead. I was nervous so i again formated and downladed EBR1 and EBR2 succesfully.But then also phone wont start by pressing power button.So again when start flash it ,it shows
brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (5054)
Then i started to charge it till now the phone is not starting.......Plz Help MEE
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-04-2016, 11:32 AM
(18-04-2016, 05:19 AM)Aswin Hey Admin..I am using micromax canvas 2 colors ..Before 4 days i decided to flash the rom.so i installed Mediatek Vcom drivers Then took sp flash tool i tried to format then i suddenly stopped then phone became dead. I was nervous so i again formated and downladed EBR1 and EBR2 succesfully.But then also phone wont start by pressing power button.So again when start flash it ,it shows
brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (5054)
Then i started to charge it till now the phone is not starting.......Plz Help MEE

The firmware isn't compatible, try a different firmware

Note!
Aswin
Aswin
Aswin
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2016, 04:14 AM
Admin..2 days ago i had given the phone to Micromax Service centre and they are suggseting me to replace the motherboard of the phone...Is it necessary and it costs a lot...Plz hElp Meee...!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2016, 01:57 PM
(23-04-2016, 04:14 AM)Aswin Admin..2 days ago i had given the phone to Micromax Service centre and they are suggseting me to replace the motherboard of the phone...Is it necessary and it costs a lot...Plz hElp Meee...!!!

depends on whats wrong with the phone
create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Kingsident
Kingsident
Kingsident
Techie Member
14-06-2016, 12:40 PM

Could it be this is what's wrong with the Tecno R7 from here? https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-133...l#pid78974 The phone gets warm steadily when I try to power it on but won't switch on
Pages (25): Previous 15 6 7 8 925 Next