Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] VK700 MAX scatter file invalid
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] VK700 MAX scatter file invalid

[Please help] VK700 MAX scatter file invalid

zzq
zzq
zzq
24-04-2016, 04:03 PM

Hi there.

I have a big problem with my smartphone. I bought vk700 max in the end of march. Everything was perfect but yesterday my phone went wrong. It was installing apps by itself without my permission. I was worried so I decided to do factory data reset, I thought that maybe I downloaded something bad or went to bad website (I don't remember I did that but in that case it could be that it is source of my problem). But as I can see when I turn on the wifi, after few seconds I saw that app has been installed and shortcut has been made but I did nothing, just turned on wifi. I thought "maybe I should make root and then unistall some weird apps hidden in os" but any program can't do that. Then I read that I have to uprade firmware so I went to vk website and downloaded latest os. Then turned on flashtool, selected scatter file and... It said that my scatter file is invalid. Even when I did it with flashing program included in package with rom that I get from vk website it said that scatter file is invalid... What should I do? In internet I didn't find anything about my problem, moreover, I didn't find ANYTHING about my phone :/... Please help, I don't have any working phone now but I need it D:

Thanks in advance.
This post was last modified: 24-04-2016, 04:03 PM by zzq.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
24-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Where did u get the scattered file coz if the scattered file is not for your phone version you have brick your phone

Sent from my TECNO M5 using Hovatek mobile
zzq
zzq
zzq
24-04-2016, 05:13 PM
I got it from producent website in files for exactly my phone. http://vkworld.cc/Romupdate/2016/0219/189.html and scatter file from this package doesn't work but it's for my model...
zzq
zzq
zzq
24-04-2016, 06:25 PM
What I can do?
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
25-04-2016, 10:11 AM

(24-04-2016, 04:03 PM)zzq Hi there.

I have a big problem with my smartphone. I bought vk700 max in the end of march. Everything was perfect but yesterday my phone went wrong. It was installing apps by itself without my permission. I was worried so I decided to do factory data reset, I thought that maybe I downloaded something bad or went to bad website (I don't remember I did that but in that case it could be that it is source of my problem). But as I can see when I turn on the wifi, after few seconds I saw that app has been installed and shortcut has been made but I did nothing, just turned on wifi. I thought "maybe I should make root and then unistall some weird apps hidden in os" but any program can't do that. Then I read that I have to uprade firmware so I went to vk website and downloaded latest os. Then turned on flashtool, selected scatter file and... It said that my scatter file is invalid. Even when I did it with flashing program included in package with rom that I get from vk website it said that scatter file is invalid... What should I do? In internet I didn't find anything about my problem, moreover, I didn't find ANYTHING about my phone :/... Please help, I don't have any working phone now but I need it D:

Thanks in advance.

First of all what is the name of the scatter name (exact name) also open the scatter file and send a screenshot of what you see or paste the contents of the scatter file here
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-04-2016, 06:00 PM
(24-04-2016, 06:25 PM)zzq What I can do?

to resolve the scatter file error, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
ensure to use SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.