Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android techno f6 caliberation problem after flash
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

techno f6 caliberation problem after flash

techno f6 caliberation problem after flash

kezco
kezco
kezco
04-05-2016, 04:44 PM

good day hovatek,i was given this techno f6,that was flashed elsewere....this are the problems after flash
1.the top scroll for notification icons whch contains (data,wifi,hotspot,airplane mode etc) not showing....
2.the home key button wen touched vibrates but doesnt respond to the given command....it doesnt go to home or even minimize...but the back button,and other button works well,
those are the problems.....so am doubting if this problems are software relATED or hardware related,so i would like you guys to air ur views as to how u check dis fone...thanks
kezco
kezco
kezco
04-05-2016, 04:45 PM
pls those things were workig fine before the flash,according to the owner
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2016, 10:10 PM
(04-05-2016, 04:44 PM)kezco good day hovatek,i was given this techno f6,that was flashed elsewere....this are the problems after flash
1.the top scroll for notification icons whch contains (data,wifi,hotspot,airplane mode etc) not showing....
2.the home key button wen touched vibrates but doesnt respond to the given command....it doesnt go to home or even minimize...but the back button,and other button works well,
those are the problems.....so am doubting if this problems are software relATED  or hardware related,so i would like you guys to air ur views as to how u check dis fone...thanks

Have you tried flashing the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kezco
kezco
kezco
05-05-2016, 12:55 PM
thanks for your response,i flashed the firmware and everyhing is working fine.......