Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno p9 cannot boot after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno p9 cannot boot after flashing

Tecno p9 cannot boot after flashing

ohis
ohis
ohis
Techie Member
04-05-2016, 07:41 PM

Dear all.
I flashed my tecno p9. after flashing it display the tecno logo in white and reboot and back to tecno logo in white.during factory reset it give error mount.in Chinese mode EMMc its unavailable,i have also formatted the SDcard and flash again(version 4.2) same thing. i also flashed with the version 4.4 bt it give error of compactability and didnt accept it. bt 4.2 flash is successful bt it doesn't go beyond tecno logo white. i have ran out of options. kindly assist on wot to do next.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-05-2016, 12:27 PM
(04-05-2016, 07:41 PM)ohis Dear all.
I flashed my tecno p9. after flashing it display the tecno logo in white and reboot and back to tecno logo in white.during factory reset it give error mount.in Chinese mode EMMc its unavailable,i have also formatted the SDcard and flash again(version 4.2) same thing. i also flashed with the version 4.4 bt it give error of compactability and didnt accept it. bt 4.2 flash is successful bt it doesn't go beyond tecno logo white. i have ran out of options. kindly assist on wot to do next.

download CWM recovery for your phone @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-75.html and flash it.
let me know if its able to enter CWM recovery mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ohis
ohis
ohis
Techie Member
06-05-2016, 09:37 PM
(05-05-2016, 12:27 PM)hovatek
(04-05-2016, 07:41 PM)ohis Dear all.
 I flashed my tecno p9. after flashing it display the tecno logo in white and reboot and back to tecno logo in white.during factory reset it give error  mount.in Chinese mode EMMc its unavailable,i have also formatted the SDcard and flash again(version 4.2) same thing. i also flashed with the version 4.4 bt it give error of compactability and didnt accept it. bt 4.2 flash is successful bt it doesn't go beyond tecno logo white. i have ran out of options. kindly assist on wot to do next.

download CWM recovery for your phone @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-75.html and flash it.
let me know if its able to enter CWM recovery mode
tnx for the response. CWM need you to do some settings in your phone, bt in my own case the tecno p9 refused to boot it stops at tecno logo in white colour. I already said all these in my initial post. tnx a lot hoping to hear from u agin
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-05-2016, 11:19 AM
(06-05-2016, 09:37 PM)ohis tnx for the response. CWM need you to do some settings in your phone, bt in my own case the tecno p9 refused to boot it stops at tecno logo in white colour. I already said all these in my initial post. tnx a lot hoping to hear from u agin

You're to flash the CWM recovery image using SP flash tool. Use the scatter file from the firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2016, 05:24 AM

(06-05-2016, 09:37 PM)ohis tnx for the response. CWM need you to do some settings in your phone, bt in my own case the tecno p9 refused to boot it stops at tecno logo in white colour. I already said all these in my initial post. tnx a lot hoping to hear from u agin

Try the P9 4.2 T101-S1223-JB firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!