Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] Please help...!!! I need to fix a Malata S501 Mtk device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] Please help...!!! I need to fix a Malata S501 Mtk device

[Tutorial] Please help...!!! I need to fix a Malata S501 Mtk device

simeonfemstar
simeonfemstar
simeonfemstar
24-05-2016, 11:56 PM

Admin, i must comment the work you guys are doing here.. you av realy helped me. Please Admin, and other good gurus in this forum, i need help on this phone called MALATA S501 if i can get the stock rom download link or even a custom rom like a cynogen mod rom which will be compactible with the phone i will realy appriciate it.

the phone is giving errors like.. screen suddenly goes blanks, annoying pop ups... i have gone through all the tutoroals of removing bloatware and malwares, its still not working please save a soul.

i need...
1. a compactible CWM recovery for it and the right method to flash it in

2. a compactible Rom (Stock or custom)

3. how to know which MTK65 it belongs to so as to downloada compactible firmware for it.

if i can be helped i will really be happy, thanks for you concern and time.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2016, 05:01 PM
(24-05-2016, 11:56 PM)simeonfemstar Admin, i must comment the work you guys are doing here.. you av realy helped me. Please Admin, and other good gurus in this forum, i need help on this phone called MALATA S501 if i can get the stock rom download link or even a custom rom like a cynogen mod rom which will be compactible with the phone i will realy appriciate it.

the phone is giving errors like.. screen suddenly goes blanks, annoying pop ups... i have gone through all the tutoroals of removing bloatware and malwares, its still not working please save a soul.

i need...
1. a compactible CWM recovery for it and the right method to flash it in

2. a compactible Rom (Stock or custom)

3. how to know which MTK65 it belongs to so as to downloada compactible firmware for it.

if i can be helped i will really be happy, thanks for you concern and time.

couldnt find the firmware
1. Do all the popups seize when you disable internet on the phone?
2. can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
simeonfemstar
simeonfemstar
simeonfemstar
27-05-2016, 03:58 PM
i have tried to root the phone with MTK droid tools but it indicates yellow color @ the left bottom of the software.. and i tried clicking root to force root it but it will always return fail... but using King root.. i was able to root it.... i just want a Compactible CMW recovery.img file and i have also gotten a compatible custom rom (CynogenMod roms)i guess .. compactible with MTK 6528 chipsets... i discovered my chipset using MTK droid tools and CPU-Z app.. they returned its a MT6528.. and i have downloaded the ROM.. i just want a CMW and the scatter.txt so i can use FP flash tool to flash it in and install it using the CWM recovery mode to flash it in.

thanks for the response.

NOTE: i only need a i just want a CMW

and scatter file.txt
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-05-2016, 10:19 PM
(27-05-2016, 03:58 PM)simeonfemstar ...

and scatter file.txt

open kingroot > root authorization
set adb program to ALLOW

then create / flash cwm using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

NOTE: if you dont see adb program then skip and proceed with the cwm guide
simeonfemstar
simeonfemstar
simeonfemstar
02-06-2016, 06:26 PM

(27-05-2016, 10:19 PM)X3non
(27-05-2016, 03:58 PM)simeonfemstar ...

and scatter file.txt

open kingroot > root authorization
set adb program to ALLOW

then create / flash cwm using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

NOTE: if you dont see adb program then skip and proceed with the cwm guide

##########################################################
thanks so much for the response bro.. i have been able to fix it... i enabled the adb program back then also and it still wasnt working but i make a breaktru wen i stumbled on a video tutorial on youtube... that guy is baddddd...!!!! his name is TechMagnet.. he did a video titled..''How to Root every MTK China Phone - Readback With SP-Flash - Root + CWM on INEW V8 [HD]''.... now i can create a scatter file for any MTK device and CWM recovery.img file and flash it into any fone without rooting it at all using his method of read back to rom method.. after doing that.. if u wish.. you can now root it by flashing in a Super user SU.zip if one wishes..... that video is awesome... #if anybody is having problem now also i am willing to help... blessings!!!