Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3

hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3

Pages (10): 1 2 3 4 510 Next
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
26-11-2014, 09:41 AM

I hereby request for the alternate cwm recovery for tecno n3...the one on google drive isnt working...this is in response to urinstruction to make a request...Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2014, 02:42 PM
(26-11-2014, 09:41 AM)dapo4friends I hereby request for the alternate cwm recovery for tecno n3...the one on google drive isnt working...this is in response to urinstruction to make a request...Thanks

we already granted you permission to download Tecno n3 cwm backup since yesterday!

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
26-11-2014, 04:35 PM
i didnt get a message to that effect..please cud u point me to where that permission response was written...
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
26-11-2014, 04:38 PM
and please the dropbox link too..or any other appropriate link apart from google drive's
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
26-11-2014, 04:48 PM

(26-11-2014, 02:42 PM)hovatek
(26-11-2014, 09:41 AM)dapo4friends I hereby request for the alternate cwm recovery for tecno n3...the one on google drive isnt working...this is in response to urinstruction to make a request...Thanks
we already granted you permission to download Tecno n3 cwm backup since yesterday!
i didnt get any message to confirm that...please could u point me to the appropriate alternate link for the tecno n3 recovery....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2014, 08:41 PM
(26-11-2014, 04:48 PM)dapo4friends i didnt get any message to confirm that...please could u point me to the appropriate alternate link for the tecno n3 recovery....

all stock roms are@ google drive for security reasons. look for Tecno n3 cwm link @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and download it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
26-11-2014, 11:37 PM
(26-11-2014, 02:42 PM)hovatek

(26-11-2014, 08:41 PM)hovatek
(26-11-2014, 04:48 PM)dapo4friends i didnt get any message to confirm that...please could u point me to the appropriate alternate link for the tecno n3 recovery....

all stock roms are@ google drive for security reasons.  look for Tecno n3 cwm link @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and download it

hovatek,please dont be angry ooo..but arent u getting my request wrong...i want the clockworkmod custom recovery image file for tecno n3 not the stock rom...or is the custom recovery also part of the img's in d zip file?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2014, 09:24 AM
(26-11-2014, 11:37 PM)dapo4friends hovatek,please dont be angry ooo..but arent u getting my request wrong...i want the clockworkmod custom recovery image file for tecno n3 not the stock rom...or is the custom recovery also part of the img's in d zip file?

there are 3 sources of the recovery image you want
1. dropbox (blocked due to too many downloads)
2. google drive (didn't work for you)
3. CWM backup ( the recovery.img inside it)
the third option is what we've given you permission to download

Note!
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
27-11-2014, 04:12 PM
(27-11-2014, 09:24 AM)hovatek
(26-11-2014, 11:37 PM)dapo4friends hovatek,please dont be angry ooo..but arent u getting my request wrong...i want the clockworkmod custom recovery image file for tecno n3 not the stock rom...or is the custom recovery also part of the img's in d zip file?

hovatek please dont get tired of me yet abeg...ejooo... i need to be clear on certain things....please l.i have spent much money to try to get this thing done.
i downloaded the cmw stock rom from google drive just now and i extracted the recovery.img file..i used mobile uncle to install it and rebooted into recovery..when recovery came up...i was alarmed to find out that this was the same default recovery of the tecno phone...its not a custom recovery that allows advanced operations like wiping dalvik cache and rom backup....i decided maybe i was wrong and so proceeded to install d UPDATE.zip file...gbam! i got this message- E: SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED.
What does this imply?
is it that the update file is bad or
is it that the recovery in the stock rom back up is not a CLOCKWORKMOD CUSTOM RECOVERY or
Is it....I AM CONFFFUUUUUUSSSSSSEEED! ARRGGGH!

Hovatek,please help me out...U guys are my last hope of getting to install ICS Eblak on this ancient tecno n3....Please what am i doing wrong???? I have spent 2500...already.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
27-11-2014, 04:26 PM

[/quote]

And if i may add...is there sth maybe wrong with my phone.Remember that i told u that the CWM Custom recovery img you separately placed on google drive didnt successfully boot my phone to recovery mode.....
I am wondering what could be wrong.... i dont if u ve experienced this b4 with other tecno n3's.....please what do u think?
Pages (10): 1 2 3 4 510 Next