Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Sensor Issues
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Sensor Issues

[Please help] Sensor Issues

Samuraiohn
Samuraiohn
Samuraiohn
Enthusiastic Member
16-06-2016, 12:05 PM

please I'm having issues with my sensor. I started noticing the fault after i finished downgrading my fone to kitkat from lollipop. A month later,  i receive a call, i pick up, the back light goes off (normally wen yu place sensor on your ear) after the call, atyms i wait for 30minutes or more before the backlight comes back on, but during this period, i notice a tiny red sensor light stil on. But recently i learnt to hold the power button till d red light goes off and den hold the power button again before my fone comes back on. I'm no longer comfortable. Pls wat myt be the issue and how can i correct this?? 
maybe a step by step assistance could help. tanks
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
16-06-2016, 03:03 PM
(16-06-2016, 12:05 PM)Samuraiohn please I'm having issues with my sensor. I started noticing the fault after i finished downgrading my fone to kitkat from lollipop. A month later,  i receive a call, i pick up, the back light goes off (normally wen yu place sensor on your ear) after the call, atyms i wait for 30minutes or more before the backlight comes back on, but during this period, i notice a tiny red sensor light stil on. But recently i learnt to hold the power button till d red light goes off and den hold the power button again before my fone comes back on. I'm no longer comfortable. Pls wat myt be the issue and how can i correct this?? 

Try this build prop tweak
#Disables blackscreen issue after a call.
ro.lge.proximity.delay=25
mot.proximity.delay=25

Copy and paste in the bottom of your build prop
You will need root access on] our phone and a root explorer app
Build prop is in your systsm folder
Samuraiohn
Samuraiohn
Samuraiohn
Enthusiastic Member
16-06-2016, 05:15 PM
(16-06-2016, 03:03 PM)matybazz
(16-06-2016, 12:05 PM)Samuraiohn please I'm having issues with my sensor. I started noticing the fault after i finished downgrading my fone to kitkat from lollipop. A month later,  i receive a call, i pick up, the back light goes off (normally wen yu place sensor on your ear) after the call, atyms i wait for 30minutes or more before the backlight comes back on, but during this period, i notice a tiny red sensor light stil on. But recently i learnt to hold the power button till d red light goes off and den hold the power button again before my fone comes back on. I'm no longer comfortable. Pls wat myt be the issue and how can i correct this?? 

Try this build prop tweak
#Disables blackscreen issue after a call.
ro.lge.proximity.delay=25
mot.proximity.delay=25

Copy and paste in the bottom of your build prop
You will need root access on] our phone and a root explorer app
Build prop is in your systsm folder

pls where can i find "system folder" in my fone??
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
16-06-2016, 07:25 PM
(16-06-2016, 05:15 PM)Samuraiohn pls where can i find "system folder" in my fone??

First of is your phone rooted and do you have a root explorer.. Eg xplore (available in playstore)