Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO R7 INTERNAL SD CARD DAMAGED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO R7 INTERNAL SD CARD DAMAGED

[Please help] TECNO R7 INTERNAL SD CARD DAMAGED

Pages (8): Previous 14 5 6 7 8
Kingsident
Kingsident
Kingsident
Techie Member
20-06-2016, 09:04 PM

(17-06-2016, 12:35 AM)mensa
(16-06-2016, 10:59 PM)Kingsident If that is the case, then it could be a board problem. 
Yes try the charging nonetheless and let's see if it will power on or a charging light seen.

Still, nothing has changed. I will flash with the second variant, if nothing changes I'll give it up for repairs so the board would e changed

Sent from my Tecno H5 using Hovatek mobile
Okay but you will have to send it to tecno carlcare incase you are to send it for board changing or any other thing.

I went there but they told me if they change the board the touchscreen would have to be changed too that it is company's policy. My touchscreen is in perfect condition, and a new touchscreen is 11k. Why do tgey have to change something that's still perfect

mensa
mensa
mensa
20-06-2016, 10:01 PM
(20-06-2016, 09:04 PM)Kingsident I went there but they told me if they change the board the touchscreen would have to be changed too that it is company's policy. My touchscreen is in perfect condition, and a new touchscreen is 11k. Why do tgey have to change something that's still perfect

Firstly, that is not how it is. I don't know the country that you are in. That is not how it is; they can change the board without changing the screen; but then, you should have given it up to them that it can't power on so they try to make it power on. Maybe, they can disemble it to charge the board directly. You should have left it with them so they make it power on.
Kingsident
Kingsident
Kingsident
Techie Member
20-06-2016, 10:55 PM
(20-06-2016, 10:01 PM)mensa
(20-06-2016, 09:04 PM)Kingsident I went there but they told me if they change the board the touchscreen would have to be changed too that it is company's policy. My touchscreen is in perfect condition, and a new touchscreen is 11k. Why do tgey have to change something that's still perfect

Firstly, that is not how it is. I don't know the country that you are in. That is not how it is; they can change the board without changing the screen; but then, you should have given it up to them that it can't power on so they try to make it power on. Maybe, they can disemble it to charge the board directly. You should have left it with them so they make it power on.

Im in Nigeria and that's what I was told, I explained what happened to the phone from the beginning to them.

mensa
mensa
mensa
21-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Im in Nigeria and that's what I was told, I explained what happened to the phone from the beginning to them.

Oo okay but I will still advice you to send it to them it is a hardware problem and not a software.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 21-06-2016, 01:02 AM by mensa.
Kingsident
Kingsident
Kingsident
Techie Member
21-06-2016, 06:46 AM

(21-06-2016, 01:01 AM)mensa Im in Nigeria and that's what I was told, I explained what happened to the phone from the beginning to them.

Oo okay but I will still advice you to send it to them it is a hardware problem and not a software.

Ohkay, thank you Mensa, thanks for all the help so far, I'm very grateful. When the phone is fixed I'll let you know

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2016, 02:12 PM
(20-06-2016, 02:50 AM)Kingsident I flashed it using format + download, everything went smoothly and was successful, but it's still not coming on, the only response is that it's just warm as usual. I bet if tecno R7s vibrated to signify that it's coming on, this phone will vibrate. I'm still leaving it plugged in

might be a board / power issue.
have you tried a different R7 battery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
21-06-2016, 03:00 PM
(21-06-2016, 06:46 AM)Kingsident
(21-06-2016, 01:01 AM)mensa Im in Nigeria and that's what I was told, I explained what happened to the phone from the beginning to them.

Ohkay, thank you Mensa, thanks for all the help so far, I'm very grateful. When the phone is fixed I'll let you know

Yea bro, I will be here for the phone's soon recuperation; hope it will be very very soonest.
This post was last modified: 21-06-2016, 03:15 PM by mensa.
Kingsident
Kingsident
Kingsident
Techie Member
04-07-2016, 01:49 AM
(21-06-2016, 02:12 PM)hovatek
(20-06-2016, 02:50 AM)Kingsident I flashed it using format + download, everything went smoothly and was successful, but it's still not coming on, the only response is that it's just warm as usual. I bet if tecno R7s vibrated to signify that it's coming on, this phone will vibrate. I'm still leaving it plugged in

might be a board / power issue.
have you tried a different R7 battery?

Yes, I did that, I have 2 batteries. I'm sorry for the late reply , i didnt see your message
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2016, 12:00 PM
(04-07-2016, 01:49 AM)Kingsident Yes, I did that, I have 2 batteries. I'm sorry for the late reply , i didnt see your message

your phone is either a new variant of R7 or you need to have the board looked at

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (8): Previous 14 5 6 7 8