Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to revive a totally dead Mediatek device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to revive a totally dead Mediatek device

[Tutorial] How to revive a totally dead Mediatek device

Pages (41): Previous 1 2 3 4 541 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2014, 09:20 PM

(29-05-2014, 08:44 PM)Godetronics Wow! This is timely. I'm so so grateful for this- an exact description of my tecno h5 state, and solution. Now that i have downloaded the tecno h5 preloader.bin file here, i will like to know if i can use the sp flash tool to flash the preloader.bin file alone even when i'm without the other flashable files from the stock rom? What else do i need to flash with spft since it's a new phone that got involved with this- although i haven't gotten the scatterfile for the tecno h5 yet?

We have preloader.bin and scatter file for Tecno H5 here @ our forum , search for it. you might also need boot.img, recovery.img and system.img . we have all @ our forum except system.img

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2014, 09:22 PM
(29-05-2014, 05:04 PM)Tejrooney Now that a dead phone is now back and rtock to bootloop. What are the files to make it come back to home screen(fully booting).

You'll need to flash the stock ROM in Clockworkmod recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Godetronics
Godetronics
Godetronics
29-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Thanks for reply. I've got preloader.bin, and boot.img already i'm still looking for the links for recovery.img and system.img even the scatter file. Having the links will be perfect for me thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2014, 10:20 PM
(29-05-2014, 10:09 PM)Godetronics Thanks for reply. I've got preloader.bin, and boot.img already i'm still looking for the links for recovery.img and system.img even the scatter file. Having the links will be perfect for me thank you.

we don't have system.img .Download scatter file @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=171

Note!
Godetronics
Godetronics
Godetronics
29-05-2014, 10:23 PM

Just to make this help point clearer for me, i have the userdata.backup of this tecno h5 from a good phone- backed up through recovery mode backup. Meaning if i can have my phone able to enter recovery mode to backup and restore, i can restore it with this backup. The case here is that this phone's preloader is corrupted- as you taught me. What and what can i have flashed of the stock rom to set this phone for just the recovery mode backup restore, and the phone is back to normal? So grateful, thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Clockworkmod http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=172

Note!
Godetronics
Godetronics
Godetronics
29-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Wow! Thanks for this quick reply. I've seen the scatter file. I'm still searching for the recovery.img, as you said it's already here. Extend your gesture there too. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2014, 10:29 PM
(29-05-2014, 10:23 PM)Godetronics Just to make this help point clearer for me, i have the userdata.backup of this tecno h5 from a good phone- backed up through recovery mode backup. Meaning if i can have my phone able to enter recovery mode to backup and restore, i can restore it with this backup. The case here is that this phone's preloader is corrupted- as you taught me. What and what can i have flashed of the stock rom to set this phone for just the recovery mode backup restore, and the phone is back to normal? So grateful, thank you.

Your proposed method won't work. it'll end up in an md5 mismatch error. SP flash tool is your best option

Note!
Godetronics
Godetronics
Godetronics
29-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Though i'm yet premium, can i still get the tecno h5 mtk stock rom in full from any cloud storage or like dropbox etc. Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2014, 10:40 PM

(29-05-2014, 10:33 PM)Godetronics Though i'm yet premium, can i still get the tecno h5 mtk stock rom in full from any cloud storage or like dropbox etc. Thank you

No

Note!
Pages (41): Previous 1 2 3 4 541 Next