Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need For Lenovo A3500HV ROM that supports Google services
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Need For Lenovo A3500HV ROM that supports Google services

Need For Lenovo A3500HV ROM that supports Google services

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
21-06-2016, 01:30 PM

Hello EveryOne,
Firstly, I want to say Well-done for your good job you are doing here.
I downloaded Lenovo A7-50 A3500HV from the link here.. I used Firmware upgrade option from the SP Flash tool, but it turned out that the Stock ROM is Chinese. Though I changed the language to English on my device, yet it does not recognize any of google service packages. None was installed on it either. I could not even download it as Google does not recognize my device again.
I attempted to receive Google setting App; Gmail; PlayStore.. from a friend via Xender... but i keep getting error meessages like " Google Play has stopped working" or "The Application is not supported".
Please what can i do? Pls help..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2016, 05:34 PM
(21-06-2016, 01:30 PM)dominionabby@gmail.com Hello EveryOne,
I downloaded Lenovo A7-50 A3500HV from the link here.. I used Firmware upgrade option from the SP Flash tool, but it turned out that the Stock ROM is Chinese. Though I changed the language to English on my device, yet it does not recognize any of google service packages. None was installed on it either. I could not even download it as Google does not recognize my device again.
I attempted to receive Google setting App; Gmail; PlayStore.. from a friend via Xender... but i keep getting error meessages like " Google Play has stopped working" or "The Application is not supported".

have you tried the firmware @ http://www.needrom.com/download/lenovo-a3500-hv/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2016, 08:30 AM
(21-06-2016, 05:34 PM)hovatek
(21-06-2016, 01:30 PM)dominionabby@gmail.com Hello EveryOne,

Thanks Chief,
I am already downloading the file,though i sorta have a little reservation when i saw CN at the end of the file name again; does that not mean Chinese again..? the file i downloaded and upgraded to earlier happened to be Chinese, though i changed the language to English but instead of Google settings, it has Lestore (chinese play store that it has) please, see attached.
Or is there a way I can get it to have Google setting at the Flashing point?
Attached Files
.png
Lenovo A3500HV.png
Size: 431.34 KB / Downloads: 11
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2016, 10:40 AM
[/quote]

Thanks Chief,
I am already downloading the file,though i sorta have a little reservation when i saw CN at the end of the file name again; does that not mean Chinese again..? the file i downloaded and upgraded to earlier happened to be Chinese, though i changed the language to English but instead of Google settings, it has Lestore (chinese play store that it has) please, see attached.
Or is there a way I can get it to have Google setting at the Flashing point?
[/quote]

File downloaded.. Please, could I have a step by step procedure to ensure i don't get it into the chinese mode again?
Should i opt for a firmware upgrade, or format and download or just Download (which doesn't select userdata).
Please I need help now.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2016, 01:39 PM

(22-06-2016, 10:40 AM)dominionabby@gmail.com File downloaded.. Please, could I have a step by step procedure to ensure i don't get it into the chinese mode again?
Should i opt for a firmware upgrade, or format and download or just Download (which doesn't select userdata).
Please I need help now.

try flashing just system.img (Android)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Thanks, i will try that now and bring feedback.
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2016, 03:28 PM
(22-06-2016, 02:10 PM)dominionabby@gmail.com Thanks, i will try that now and bring feedback.

I just did. The situation remains the same. i collected Google Play App and Gmail from a friend through Xender to test.

The response i got is the attached.

Please, what do i flash to get me to that first opening screen that will request that i select my language myself and request that I insert my email to set up...

or there any other way i get google services on the Tab?

I appreciate you help so far.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2016-06-22-22-06-03.png
Size: 250.39 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2016, 05:47 PM
(22-06-2016, 03:28 PM)dominionabby@gmail.com I just did. The situation remains the same. i collected Google Play App and Gmail from a friend through Xender to test.

Please, what do i flash to get me to that first opening screen that will request that i select my language myself and request that I insert my email to set up...

Download Google Play Services (com.google.android.gms.apk) and a file
file manager if you don't have one.
Install Google Play Services from the file manager. that should resolve the error

Note!
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2016, 06:02 PM
(22-06-2016, 05:47 PM)hovatek
(22-06-2016, 03:28 PM)dominionabby@gmail.com I just did. The situation remains the same. i collected Google Play App and Gmail from a friend through Xender to test.

Install Google Play Services from the file manager. that should resolve the error

Chief, i have downloaded it from apkmirror.com..
Now, it's saying "Google services have stopped working".

Really worrying i must confess..
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
dominionabby@gmail.com
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2016, 06:10 PM

(22-06-2016, 06:02 PM)dominionabby@gmail.com
(22-06-2016, 05:47 PM)hovatek

Chief, i have downloaded it from apkmirror.com..
Now, it's saying "Google services have stopped working".

Really worrying i must confess..

Just to mention that my Lenovo device is not rooted. Does it have to do with it?
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next