Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Readback problem in SP Flash Tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Readback problem in SP Flash Tool

[Please help] Readback problem in SP Flash Tool

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
21-06-2016, 10:52 PM

Hi,

I tried to make a scatter file by the MTK Droid Root & Tools v.2.5.3, but the button is grey and I am not able to creat it.

I modified a scatter file download from the Internet according to the Block Info. However, there is no response when I Readback in the SP Flash Tool.

Kindly please give some advise to solve the problem. I attached the Block info. and the scatter file for information.

Thanks
This post was last modified: 26-06-2016, 04:51 PM by Tolotolo.
Attached Files
.txt
MT6571_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 6.57 KB / Downloads: 10
.png
螢幕截圖 2016-06-21 06.56.18.png
Size: 212.4 KB / Downloads: 10
.png
螢幕截圖 2016-06-22 05.29.14.png
Size: 154.76 KB / Downloads: 8
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2016, 01:03 PM
(21-06-2016, 10:52 PM)Tolotolo Hi,

I tried to make a scatter file by the MTK Droid Root & Tools v.2.5.3, but the button is grey and I am not able to creat it.

I modified a scatter file download from the Internet according to the Block Info. However, there is no response when I Readback in the SP Flash Tool.

Kindly please give some advise to solve the problem. I attached the Block info. and the scatter file for information.

Thanks

try Miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
22-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Hi Sir,

Thank you for your reply.

I have already tried the Miracle box for several times. However, it stops automatically just after connecting to the phone. Any solution for this.

I enclose herewith the screet shot for reference.

Thank you very much.
Attached Files
.png
Miracle box.PNG
Size: 241.59 KB / Downloads: 15
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
22-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Dear Sirs,

I noted that after I switched off the phone and pluged to the PC, sounds from the computer indicated that the phone is connected, but it sounds disconnected in a second. Even I pressed the Power button then, the phone did not detect and connect to the computer.

Actually, I aimed to root the phone by making a scatter file and CWM recovery. Can you give me some suggestions or help me to produce the files.

Thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2016, 06:18 PM

(22-06-2016, 04:33 PM)Tolotolo Hi Sir,

Thank you for your reply.

I have already tried the Miracle box for several times. However, it stops automatically just after connecting to the phone. Any solution for this.

I enclose herewith the screet shot for reference.

Thank you very much.

try using a different PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 12:33 AM
(22-06-2016, 06:05 PM)Tolotolo Dear Sirs,

I noted that after I switched off the phone and pluged to the PC, sounds from the computer indicated that the phone is connected, but it sounds disconnected in a second. Even I pressed the Power button then, the phone did not detect and connect to the computer.

Actually, I aimed to root the phone by making a scatter file and CWM recovery. Can you give me some suggestions or help me to produce the files.

Thanks in advance.

What is your chipset version? Mtk droid tool will be able to port a CWM for your phone. I believe it is detected; but scatter block grey when tries to make one.

Use droid tool v2.4.3 to get CWM recovery for your phone.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 23-06-2016, 12:34 AM by mensa.
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
23-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Hi,

I had installed the Preloader driver in another PC (Window 7) this morning, and connect to the phone, it didn't work.

When I connected the phone (with battary on), the phone shown connected in the USBDeview, but it then disconnected in a second, and the phone shown a charging logo.

When I connected the phone with the battary taking out, the phone shown connected and then disconnected again and again repeatly.

Any idea on this?

Regarding the chipset version of the phone, it is quite confuse. The hardware of the phone shows on the MTK droid tools is MT6571, it shows on the phone is MTK6589.

I will try to use the Droid tools v2.4.3, but I cannot download it in the internet so far. I will keep on searching it. Can you give me a link to download?

Regards.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-06-2016, 02:05 PM
(23-06-2016, 05:38 AM)Tolotolo Hi,

I had installed the Preloader driver in another PC (Window 7) this morning, and connect to the phone, it didn't work.

When I connected the phone (with battary on), the phone shown connected in the USBDeview, but it then disconnected in a second, and the phone shown a charging logo.

When I connected the phone with the battary taking out, the phone shown connected and then disconnected again and again repeatly.

Any idea on this?

did you encounter this problem while trying to use Miracle Box?

Note!
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
Tolotolo
23-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Yes, same problem encountered when using Miracle box. The phone seems not properly connected to PC, or may be its setting not allow preloader mode for MT6571?

Are there any method to enable the preloader mode of the phone?

Regards,
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 03:46 PM

(23-06-2016, 03:09 PM)Tolotolo Yes, same problem encountered when using Miracle box. The phone seems not properly connected to PC, or may be its setting not allow preloader mode for MT6571?

Are there any method to enable the preloader mode of the phone?

Regards,

No, there is no extraordinary settings to to configure preloader.
I tried to share the mtk v2.4.3 but google drive is saying it is forbidden.

Try this my preloader driver and see if it works for miracle box:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1iq2Fd...p=drivesdk
Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 23-06-2016, 03:52 PM by mensa.
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next