Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PLEASE YOUR ANTENTION ON TECNO L6
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

PLEASE YOUR ANTENTION ON TECNO L6

PLEASE YOUR ANTENTION ON TECNO L6

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
mensa
mensa
mensa
21-06-2016, 09:49 PM

(21-06-2016, 08:57 PM)Exone The phone is currently at boot loop just after flashing its stock backup

Boot into recovery mode and factory reset the phone.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2016, 11:43 AM
(21-06-2016, 05:07 PM)Exone The phone is doing just fine. But just that is unable to pick calls. It report this when you try to pick "unfortunately, phone has stop"

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8298.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2016, 11:47 AM
(21-06-2016, 08:57 PM)Exone The phone is currently at boot loop just after flashing its stock backup

try volume down + power and let me know what mode it enters

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Exone
Exone
Exone
23-06-2016, 08:24 PM
OK... After combining volume down plus power button, it's now in a different mode entirely. It has Chinese language written everywhere. what should I do?
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 09:20 PM

(23-06-2016, 08:24 PM)Exone OK... After combining volume down plus power button, it's now in a different mode entirely. It has Chinese language written everywhere. what should I do?

Try volume up + power button

Exone
Exone
Exone
23-06-2016, 10:33 PM
I have done that severally without good results. Power button is not working as it is supposed, and recovering mode is impossible to access on Tecno L6. Please i still suggest that the team Hovatec should go on research on this. It's been almost a general problem.

Best regards
mensa
mensa
mensa
24-06-2016, 12:58 AM
(23-06-2016, 10:33 PM)Exone I have done that severally without good results. Power button is not working as it is supposed, and recovering mode is impossible to access on Tecno L6. Please i still suggest that the team Hovatec should go on research on this. It's been almost a general problem.

Best regards

Is it that is not working at all ; that you dont get any screen or you get an error message when you press the volume up and power power. Maybe a bootloader screen?

mensa
mensa
mensa
24-06-2016, 01:03 AM
(21-06-2016, 12:08 PM)Exone Good day,
please, what are other ways of accessing recovery mode of Tecno l6. Beacause the usual way of volum increase plus power button seems not to be working fine. Though it brings you to fastboot mode but right there, the "ok" button which is the down key(volum decrease) button just ceaze working when you try to choose the recovery mode option.

Or, are there other ways of flashing Tecno l6? beacuse after using sp flash tool, it's likely posible that you are going to need the recovery mode to bypass the boot loop right?. please help with this.

When you enter the volume up key and power button; use volume up and down key to move over the modes when you alight at the bootloader screen; then press either the back button or the home button or the menu button to login to a mode. You shouldn't consider the normal power button cos there are phone which don't go like that; especially wiko phones so try that.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-06-2016, 06:26 PM
(23-06-2016, 10:33 PM)Exone I have done that severally without good results. Power button is not working as it is supposed, and recovering mode is impossible to access on Tecno L6. Please i still suggest that the team Hovatec should go on research on this. It's been almost a general problem.

Best regards

Let's run a test.
Do you have adb on your PC ?
If not, follow https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html

Note!
Exone
Exone
Exone
25-06-2016, 10:22 PM

Am really grateful for all your efforts just see here, that our problem is solved. But am happy that the problem is now solved. I successfully flashed tecno L7 stock backup on it, and eventually, it came up on its own. It only gave me invalid IMEI at the end of the booting process, but was also taken care of as well. Thanks to the Hovatek Team once again for your ideas impartation
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next