Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Adb error when unlocking bootloader (Please help)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Adb error when unlocking bootloader (Please help)

Adb error when unlocking bootloader (Please help)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
22-06-2016, 07:33 PM

Please help me. Have successfully setup adb and fastboot, and the drivers were successfully installed. 

So when I use the command prompt on my adb command window to reboot my phone into fastboot mode. 

I now use the command prompt 'fastboot oem unlock'  but when I click yes on my phone screen I get error unlocking bootloader. 

My phone is Tecno phantom z mini. 

Please help me out. 

Ps: it is the stock recovery that am using, what's the way out. Sir Hovatek... Please help
mensa
mensa
mensa
22-06-2016, 11:52 PM
(22-06-2016, 07:33 PM)Akanbigraphix Please help me. Have successfully setup adb and fastboot, and the drivers were successfully installed. 

So when I use the command prompt on my adb command window to reboot my phone into fastboot mode. 

I now use the command prompt 'fastboot oem unlock'  but when I click yes on my phone screen I get error unlocking bootloader. 

Please help me out. 

Ps: it is the stock recovery that am using, what's the way out. Sir Hovatek... Please help

Use miracle box, it will get the work done for you.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
mensa
mensa
mensa
22-06-2016, 11:59 PM
(22-06-2016, 11:52 PM)mensa
(22-06-2016, 07:33 PM)Akanbigraphix Please help me. Have successfully setup adb and fastboot, and the drivers were successfully installed. 

Please help me out. 

Use miracle box, it will get the work done for you. Get it from here;
 https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B66Lx4_xW...t=download

Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
23-06-2016, 08:46 AM
(22-06-2016, 11:52 PM)mensa

Please help me out. 

Use miracle box, it will get the work done for you.

Good morning brother. I appreciate all your help so far. But can you please expantiate more on the miracle box and the link to download it. Am I to download it on my phone or laptop
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 08:57 AM

(23-06-2016, 08:46 AM)Akanbigraphix Good morning brother. I appreciate all your help so far. But can you please expantiate more on the miracle box and the link to download it. Am I to download it on my phone or laptop

Is the link above. Is about 86MB. You will have to download it unto your PC; then extract the content to any folder which is easily accessible. When extraction complete, launch the exe; then tap on the MTK tab; select service under MTK tab and unlock bootloader under service. When selected, click the start button; then power off your phone and connect to the PC via USB cable; JUST CLICK ON THE POWER BUTTON once to allow miracle box to detect your phone and that is it.

Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
23-06-2016, 09:29 AM
(23-06-2016, 08:57 AM)mensa
(23-06-2016, 08:46 AM)Akanbigraphix Good morning brother. I appreciate all your help so far. But can you please expantiate more on the miracle box and the link to download it. Am I to download it on my phone or laptop

Is the link above. Is about 86MB. You will have to download it unto your PC; then extract the content to any folder which is easily accessible. When extraction complete, launch the exe; then tap on the MTK tab; select service under MTK tab and unlock bootloader under service. When selected, click the start button; then power off your phone and connect to the PC via USB cable; JUST CLICK ON THE POWER BUTTON once to allow miracle box to detect your phone and that is it.

Wow bro you will make a great teacher. So easy to under with the explanation. I will do that ASAP. My next mission after this is about installing xpose framework on my phone. Or bro do you have any idea if that can be installed without necessarily unlocking the bootloader of my phone?
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 11:37 AM
(23-06-2016, 09:29 AM)Akanbigraphix Wow bro you will make a great teacher. So easy to under with the explanation. I will do that ASAP. My next mission after this is about installing xpose framework on my phone. Or bro do you have any idea if that can be installed without necessarily unlocking the bootloader of my phone?

What is the android version of the phone?

Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
23-06-2016, 11:39 AM
(23-06-2016, 11:37 AM)mensa
(23-06-2016, 09:29 AM)Akanbigraphix Wow bro you will make a great teacher. So easy to under with the explanation. I will do that ASAP. My next mission after this is about installing xpose framework on my phone. Or bro do you have any idea if that can be installed without necessarily unlocking the bootloader of my phone?

What is the android version of the phone?

It is Kitkat version 4.4.2 bro
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 11:55 AM
(23-06-2016, 11:39 AM)Akanbigraphix It is Kitkat version 4.4.2 bro

See here for more info but you will need to have a custom recovery so I guess you need to unlock bootloader to be able to install a custom recovery
http://android.wonderhowto.com/how-to/in...s-0160277/

Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
24-06-2016, 08:52 AM

mensaAkanbigraphixGood morning brother. I appreciate all your help so far. But can you please expantiate more on the miracle box and the link to download it. Am I to download it on my phone or laptopIs the link above. Is about 86MB. You will have to download it unto your PC; then extract the content to any folder which is easily accessible. When extraction complete, launch the exe; then tap on the MTK tab; select service under MTK tab and unlock bootloader under service. When selected, click the start button; then power off your phone and connect to the PC via USB cable; JUST CLICK ON THE POWER BUTTON once to allow miracle box to detect your phone and that is it. Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

I have download the miracle box. But I get cannot connect, check cable box error whenever I try to launch the  .exe program.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next