Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android miracle box "cannot connect, check cable box issue" please help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

miracle box "cannot connect, check cable box issue" please help

miracle box "cannot connect, check cable box issue" please help

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
24-06-2016, 05:08 PM

Good day sirs and Mas of this great forum. 

Please i just need your helps on how to solve miracle box "cannot connect, check cable box"  error message 

I downloaded the file yesterday and ever since I extracted it I keep getting cannot connect, check cable box whenever I try to launch the  .exe file..
mensa
mensa
mensa
24-06-2016, 06:01 PM
(24-06-2016, 05:08 PM)Akanbigraphix Good day sirs and Mas of this great forum. 

Please i just need your helps on how to solve miracle box "cannot connect, check cable box"  error message 

I downloaded the file yesterday and ever since I extracted it I keep getting cannot connect, check cable box whenever I try to launch the  .exe file..

Don't launch the miracle box but rather launch the miracle_loader_2.27A; you will get such a feedback if you keep on opening the miracle box. Abate and open miracle_loader_2.27A

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
24-06-2016, 06:06 PM
mensaAkanbigraphixGood day sirs and Mas of this great forum. Please i just need your helps on how to solve miracle box "cannot connect, check cable box"  error message I downloaded the file yesterday and ever since I extracted it I keep getting cannot connect, check cable box whenever I try to launch the  .exe file..Don't launch the miracle box but rather launch the miracle_loader_2.27A; you will get such a feedback if you keep on opening the miracle box. Abate and open miracle_loader_2.27A Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

Bro I don't know if you can help me with screenshot of what you mean. Because have launched everything launch able there..
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
24-06-2016, 06:08 PM
mensaAkanbigraphixGood day sirs and Mas of this great forum. Please i just need your helps on how to solve miracle box "cannot connect, check cable box"  error message I downloaded the file yesterday and ever since I extracted it I keep getting cannot connect, check cable box whenever I try to launch the  .exe file..Don't launch the miracle box but rather launch the miracle_loader_2.27A; you will get such a feedback if you keep on opening the miracle box. Abate and open miracle_loader_2.27A Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

Bro I don't know if you can help me with screenshot of what you mean. Because have launched everything launch able there..
mensa
mensa
mensa
24-06-2016, 06:13 PM

(24-06-2016, 06:08 PM)Akanbigraphix Bro I don't know if you can help me with screenshot of what you mean. Because have launched everything launch able there..

What is the size of the file you downloaded?
No, I can't. Am not in the house so my PC is not with me.

This post was last modified: 24-06-2016, 06:14 PM by mensa.
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
24-06-2016, 06:59 PM
mensaAkanbigraphixBro I don't know if you can help me with screenshot of what you mean. Because have launched everything launch able there..What is the size of the file you downloaded?No, I can't. Am not in the house so my PC is not with me. Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

Bro thanks so much. Have seen it. It has work. The problem was from when I extracted the file the second one you now ask me to click was now not part of the extracted files. So I disabled my anti virus and extract it again. Before the miracle Launcher now shows up. 

Now I put my phone in fastboot mode and lauch the miracle Launcher, then click on mtk- unlock bootloader - and it told me done. But nothing changed in my phone after was... Please how do I really no the bootloader of my phone has been unlocked. Because I want to install the xpose framework now... Thanks in advance bro
mensa
mensa
mensa
24-06-2016, 07:31 PM
(24-06-2016, 06:59 PM)Akanbigraphix mensaAkanbigraphixBro I don't know if you can help me with screenshot of what you mean. Because have launched everything launch able there..What is the size of the file you downloaded?No, I can't. Am not in the house so my PC is not with me. Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

Bro thanks so much. Have seen it. It has work. The problem was from when I extracted the file the second one you now ask me to click was now not part of the extracted files. So I disabled my anti virus and extract it again. Before the miracle Launcher now shows up. 

Now I put my phone in fastboot mode and lauch the miracle Launcher, then click on mtk- unlock bootloader - and it told me done. But nothing changed in my phone after was... Please how do I really no the bootloader of my phone has been unlocked. Because I want to install the xpose framework now... Thanks in advance bro

Did you switch off your phone to connect to the PC. If you did that and you got that *done*; then us done. Flash a custom recovery and let's see if it works.

Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
24-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Bro I thin it works. Because I just installed the xpose framework, and have been editing my phones display since.... Have installed gravity box and it is working perfectly. But to flash a custom recovery do I need to format my current OS?
mensa
mensa
mensa
25-06-2016, 01:53 AM
(24-06-2016, 08:25 PM)Akanbigraphix Bro I thin it works. Because I just installed the xpose framework, and have been editing my phones display since.... Have installed gravity box and it is working perfectly. But to flash a custom recovery do I need to format my current OS?

Noo, you need not to format your OS. Just get a custom recovery like twrp or CWM ported for your phone type and flash it to the phone.
You can flash it using sp flash tool or if your phone is rooted; you can use root apk like rashr, flashifly and the like to flash the custom recovery.

This post was last modified: 25-06-2016, 01:59 AM by mensa.
zephyr_k
zephyr_k
zephyr_k
Enthusiastic Member
30-01-2017, 01:01 AM

(24-06-2016, 06:01 PM)mensa
(24-06-2016, 05:08 PM)Akanbigraphix Good day sirs and Mas of this great forum. 

Don't launch the miracle box but rather launch the miracle_loader_2.27A; you will get such a feedback if you keep on opening the miracle box. Abate and open miracle_loader_2.27A

please whats te\he differece btn miracle box and the loader?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next