Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Mobile Bricked
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Mobile Bricked

[Please help] Mobile Bricked

tahirshah65
tahirshah65
tahirshah65
05-07-2016, 11:40 AM

My QMobile A10 same as Micromax A110 was running on 4.0.4 OS but i upgraded it to a custom rom 4.2.2 jelly bean but after it it goes to show error so i decided to go back to 4.0.4 through sp flash tools because it was not going to recovery mode (it was also an error of the custom rom) but when i was flashing through sp tools my phone bricked & now when i try to flash it again through the original rom the sp tool is shownig errors. If any one can help me i wil be very thankful to you for this favour. Screenshots of mobile details and sp tool errors are attached.
Attached Files
.jpg
Sp pic.JPG
Size: 160.21 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
Q-Mobile-Noir-A10-Flash-File-Download.jpg
Size: 67.39 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2016, 04:10 PM
(05-07-2016, 11:40 AM)tahirshah65 My QMobile A10 same as Micromax A110 was running on 4.0.4 OS but i upgraded it to a custom rom 4.2.2 jelly bean but after it it goes to show error so i decided to go back to 4.0.4 through sp flash tools because it was not going to recovery mode (it was also an error of the custom rom) but when i was flashing through sp tools my phone bricked & now when i try to flash it again through the original rom the sp tool is shownig errors. If any one can help me i wil be very thankful to you for this favour. Screenshots of mobile details and sp tool errors are attached.

Try the fixes for error 6124 listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.