Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Having issues with my Salora E7 phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Having issues with my Salora E7 phone

[Please help] Having issues with my Salora E7 phone

imsirkay
imsirkay
imsirkay
13-07-2016, 02:49 PM

The phone is always hanging and to slow. Can't use operamini or uc web to browse smoothly. Its always hanging, i do factory reset and wipe data but its d same.. Pls can i get a custom recovery file for it ? Tnx
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2016, 10:24 PM
(13-07-2016, 02:49 PM)imsirkay The phone is always hanging and to slow. Can't use operamini or uc web to browse smoothly. Its always hanging, i do factory reset and wipe data but its d same.. Pls can i get a custom recovery file for it ? Tnx

a custom recovery wont help you unless you have a custom ROM or an alternative firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
imsirkay
imsirkay
imsirkay
14-07-2016, 03:13 PM
(13-07-2016, 10:24 PM)hovatek
(13-07-2016, 02:49 PM)imsirkay The phone is always hanging and to slow. Can't use operamini or uc web to browse smoothly. Its always hanging, i do factory reset and wipe data but its d same.. Pls can i get a custom recovery file for it ? Tnx

a custom recovery wont help you unless you have a custom ROM or an alternative firmware

can i get a custom rom from you cos i don't know the type of custom rom to use. Pls help me out
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2016, 02:44 PM
(14-07-2016, 03:13 PM)imsirkay can i get a custom rom from you cos i don't know the type of custom rom to use. Pls help me out

I would advise you consider stock ROM
haveyou tried searching

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.