Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tweak] THE NEW TECNO W4 MASTER BRICKED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tweak] THE NEW TECNO W4 MASTER BRICKED

[Tweak] THE NEW TECNO W4 MASTER BRICKED

chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
26-06-2016, 11:08 AM

HELLO FRIEND AM HERE TOODAY TO HELP THE USERS OF TECNO W4 WHO ARE TRYING OR WHO HAVE BRICKED THIER TECNO W4
BECAUSE NOW THE PHONE MUST BE STUCK AT BOOT SO YOU NOW HAVE TO FLASH BACK BECAUSE SINCE THISN MTK PHONE COMES WITH WIOOPING ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW SO YOU CANT CHANGE THE IMEL LIKE REGULAR MTK PHONES SO YOU HAVE TO ROOT THE PHONE IN OTHER TO CHANGE THE IMEL SO PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO PROCEED IN TESTING OTHER ROOTING PLESE THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST HAVE AT HAND SO THAT YOU DONT GIVE YOUR SELF AND THE NEW PHONES HEART ATTACK
1. YOU NEED THE ROM WHICH IS HARD TO DOWNLOAD BECAUSE OF THE SERVVER ITS BEING UPLOADED TO E.G MEGA LINKS BUT WILL UPLOAD IT OR FIND AS BETTER PLACE TO GET A WORKING LINKS
2. WHEN AFTER INSTALLING TWRP AND INSTALLED SUPERS SU THE PHONE INTO SOFT BRICKED I MEAN STUCK AT TECNO LOGO

IN OTHER WORDS TRY OTHER ROOTING THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE TWRP AND ZIPED SUPER SU

REGARDS TO TEAM HOVATEK
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
16-07-2016, 09:48 PM
(26-06-2016, 11:08 AM)chikaubah HELLO FRIEND AM HERE TOODAY TO HELP THE USERS OF TECNO W4 WHO ARE TRYING OR WHO HAVE BRICKED THIER TECNO W4
BECAUSE NOW THE PHONE MUST BE STUCK AT BOOT SO YOU NOW HAVE TO FLASH BACK BECAUSE SINCE THISN MTK PHONE COMES WITH WIOOPING ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW SO YOU CANT CHANGE THE IMEL LIKE REGULAR MTK PHONES SO YOU HAVE TO ROOT THE PHONE IN OTHER TO CHANGE THE IMEL SO PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO PROCEED IN TESTING OTHER ROOTING PLESE THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST HAVE AT HAND SO THAT YOU DONT GIVE YOUR SELF AND THE NEW PHONES HEART ATTACK
1. YOU NEED THE ROM WHICH IS HARD TO DOWNLOAD BECAUSE OF THE SERVVER ITS BEING UPLOADED TO E.G  MEGA LINKS BUT WILL UPLOAD IT OR FIND AS BETTER PLACE TO GET A WORKING LINKS
2. WHEN AFTER INSTALLING TWRP AND INSTALLED SUPERS SU THE PHONE INTO SOFT BRICKED I MEAN STUCK AT TECNO LOGO

IN OTHER WORDS TRY OTHER ROOTING THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE TWRP AND ZIPED SUPER SU

REGARDS TO TEAM HOVATEK
Thanks for this post, however I wish I had seen it early. My phone is now bricked and I don't have the stock rom. Tecno w4 that has not used 2 Days. I wanted to root it. Instead the spflash tool just bricked it
darams
darams
darams
17-07-2016, 02:05 AM
Pls I need help my tecno s9 got bricked and I flash d stock to d phone and d phone still remain brick
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-07-2016, 09:28 AM
(16-07-2016, 09:48 PM)damiflex Thanks for this post, however I wish I had seen it early. My phone is now bricked and I don't have the stock rom. Tecno w4 that has not used 2 Days. I wanted to root it. Instead the spflash tool just bricked it

(17-07-2016, 02:05 AM)darams Pls I need help my tecno s9 got bricked and I flash d stock to d phone and d phone still remain brick

create a new thread so we guide you through fixing the phone
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
This post was last modified: 18-07-2016, 09:30 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
22-07-2016, 12:20 AM

hello friends please before i help i want to no if you still having thiss problem before i begin
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
22-07-2016, 08:05 AM
(22-07-2016, 12:20 AM)chikaubah hello friends please before i help i want to no if you  still having thiss problem before i begin

Sure .. Even after download the flash file. It's kept disconnecting On both the latest sp flash tool and d reccomended Version, Saying brom error 0xF8A.. then, I went ahead to use miracle Box. Whenever it gets to system.img, it just disconect on the laptop. All drivers re-installed And compactibility mode set for sp flash tool , even format Without bootloader was done.  Yet the two applications fail to flash d W4
kev5875
kev5875
kev5875
Enthusiastic Member
19-12-2016, 01:38 PM
i have the same issue i did flash the re commended rom now the display has bright white back light but still functioning as i can still pick calls without knowing whos calling
yoroi.tz
yoroi.tz
yoroi.tz
29-06-2017, 05:21 PM
(22-07-2016, 12:20 AM)chikaubah hello friends please before i help i want to no if you  still having thiss problem before i begin

i have this problem i don know even how to start please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-06-2017, 11:03 PM
(29-06-2017, 05:21 PM)yoroi.tz i have this problem i don know even how to start please help

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.