Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] MY GATEWAY LAPTOP NV570P25U SPEAKER PROBLEM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] MY GATEWAY LAPTOP NV570P25U SPEAKER PROBLEM

[Please help] MY GATEWAY LAPTOP NV570P25U SPEAKER PROBLEM

redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
18-07-2016, 02:23 PM

Please help me fix my laptops speaker which started making bad sounds from one of the internal speakers after playing tracks with vlc player for a while. am using windows 10..... the left one sounds bad like scratches in it whiles the right one sounds well..... please help me fix it whether it is hard ware or software problem.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-07-2016, 05:56 PM
(18-07-2016, 02:23 PM)redeemer kbee Please help me fix my laptops speaker which started making bad sounds from one of the internal speakers after playing tracks with vlc player for a while. am using windows 10..... the left one sounds bad like scratches in it whiles the right one sounds well..... please help me fix it whether it is hard ware or software problem.

definitely sounds like a hardware problem.

you can either 

1. dismantle the PC, purchase a new speaker that matches with your PC type from any hardware store near you then replace the bad speaker 

OR

2. turn off the sound completely from the left speaker and manage only the right speaker..
* right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
* select "playback devices"
* select "speakers"
* goto the level's tab
* select balance
* move the slider beside "L" from 100 to 0
* then click OK

OR

3. resort to using external speakers