Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Rooting Android marshmallow Mt6580
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Rooting Android marshmallow Mt6580

[Please help] Rooting Android marshmallow Mt6580

Dojoko
Dojoko
Dojoko
27-07-2016, 01:49 PM

Hi. 
wanna say thanks for the help you provide for I and my friends. you are a definite Picasso with phones. 
Pls I need your help once more. I have just a new phone. it is from the phone company Orange. it is called Alcatel rise 31. I have searched online and it's real name is Alcatel pixi 4(4). under the battery it shows Alcatel 4034N. 
it runs marshmallow out of the box. Android 6.0 clean. it has a Mediatek processor Mt6580M. 
the problem is, there is no way to root the phone. I have previously read up on most of your tutorials and applied the Necessary techniques. I have tried framaroot & iroot & kingoroot app & pc rooting tool. 
then I tried using mtk droid tools to root or create a scatter file from which to make a rom dump with sp flash tools. but at first mtk droid tools refused to recognize the phone. said the rom was unsupported. I changed the supported chipsets in the mtk folder. then the tool was able to recognize the phone but still refused creating a scatter file or doing anything whatsoever. 
there is no way to pull the boot.img or recovery.img and create a custom recovery and so no way to flash superuser. 
please help me. I need to have this phone rooted to fully enjoy it. 
thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-07-2016, 10:53 AM
(27-07-2016, 01:49 PM)Dojoko Hi. 
wanna say thanks for the help you provide for I and my friends. you are a definite Picasso with phones. 
Pls I need your help once more. I have just a new phone. it is from the phone company Orange. it is called Alcatel rise 31. I have searched online and it's real name is Alcatel pixi 4(4). under the battery it shows Alcatel 4034N. 
it runs marshmallow out of the box. Android 6.0 clean. it has a Mediatek processor Mt6580M. 
the problem is, there is no way to root the phone. I have previously read up on most of your tutorials and applied the Necessary techniques. I have tried framaroot & iroot & kingoroot app & pc rooting tool. 
then I tried using mtk droid tools to root or create a scatter file from which to make a rom dump with sp flash tools. but at first mtk droid tools refused to recognize the phone. said the rom was unsupported. I changed the supported chipsets in the mtk folder. then the tool was able to recognize the phone but still refused creating a scatter file or doing anything whatsoever. 
there is no way to pull the boot.img or recovery.img and create a custom recovery and so no way to flash superuser. 
thanks

dump the recovery.bin and boot.bin using the scatter method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
devon41282
devon41282
devon41282
10-03-2017, 07:00 AM
thanks
devon41282
devon41282
devon41282
thanks
devon41282
devon41282
devon41282

thanks
devon41282
devon41282
devon41282
10-03-2017, 07:03 AM
i used this for mine. it worked pretty good
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...KPXJeejRVw