Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] BBM on Tecno G9
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] BBM on Tecno G9

[Please help] BBM on Tecno G9

Phyyene
Phyyene
Phyyene
09-08-2016, 07:16 AM

I am having problem with BBM application on my tecno G9, i installed the latest version of BBM on my phone but isn't working. Whenever i put on my data BBM is connected but when i open BBM application, it do always telling me that your BBM has stopped and it won't open or work. Pls what do I do?  And I have also reset the device and it's still the same issue
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
09-08-2016, 10:32 AM
(09-08-2016, 07:16 AM)Phyyene I am having problem with BBM application on my tecno G9, i installed the latest version of BBM on my phone but isn't working. Whenever i put on my data BBM is connected but when i open BBM application, it do always telling me that your BBM has stopped and it won't open or work. Pls what do I do?  And I have also reset the device and it's still the same issue

Goto app manager and wipe its data and force stop then goto the app and relogin
Phyyene
Phyyene
Phyyene
10-08-2016, 07:50 AM
(09-08-2016, 10:32 AM)matybazz
(09-08-2016, 07:16 AM)Phyyene I am having problem with BBM application on my tecno G9, i installed the latest version of BBM on my phone but isn't working. Whenever i put on my data BBM is connected but when i open BBM application, it do always telling me that your BBM has stopped and it won't open or work. Pls what do I do?  And I have also reset the device and it's still the same issue

Goto app manager and wipe its data and force stop then goto the app and relogin

I tried it, it's still saying the same unfortunately, BBM has stopped
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
10-08-2016, 10:43 AM
(10-08-2016, 07:50 AM)Phyyene I tried it, it's still saying the same unfortunately, BBM has stopped

Try a lower version