Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MALATA M5
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

MALATA M5

MALATA M5

Vicclue
Vicclue
Vicclue
Enthusiastic Member
16-08-2016, 12:10 PM

This phone has a specification of 4gb internal memory, but when i open (boot) the phone i saw 2.32gb of internal memory. Is there any way i can fix this?
It has a ram of 512mb, is there a way i can increase it to 1gb of ram at least to boost gameplay?
Moreover, i need guide on how to successfully root this phone, and is there any custom rom for this phone that improve it performance?
Please i need help, thanks.

Sent from my M5 using Hovatek mobile
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
16-08-2016, 02:44 PM
(16-08-2016, 12:10 PM)Vicclue This phone has a specification of 4gb internal memory, but when i open (boot) the phone i saw 2.32gb of internal memory. Is there any way i can fix this?
It has a ram of 512mb, is there a way i can increase it to 1gb of ram at least to boost gameplay?
Moreover, i need guide on how to successfully root this phone, and is there any custom rom for this phone that improve it performance?
Please i need help, thanks.

1. Its 2.32GB because the rest is for system files
2. See here to increase your virtual ram https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-103.html
3. Use the latest version of kingroot to root your phone
Vicclue
Vicclue
Vicclue
Enthusiastic Member
16-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Thank you for your response, i really appreciate this.
I'll try ur guides, hope it works.

gudlyfff
gudlyfff
gudlyfff
Techie Member
16-08-2016, 05:52 PM
I need ur help! after note 2 upgrade to 6. I did factory reset but my imei disappeared. pls help me resolve this IssueI tried to use MTK engineering app but I can't find radio information menu thru cds information as the normal procedure requires

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-08-2016, 10:10 PM

(16-08-2016, 05:52 PM)gudlyfff I need ur help! after note 2 upgrade to 6. I did factory reset but my imei disappeared. pls help me resolve this IssueI tried to use MTK engineering app but I can't find radio information menu thru cds information as the normal procedure requires

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread.. this is someone elses support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread