Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android i bricked my samsung galaxy gti8552 after changing fonts
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

i bricked my samsung galaxy gti8552 after changing fonts

i bricked my samsung galaxy gti8552 after changing fonts

matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
15-08-2016, 11:42 PM

please help I bricked my Samsung gti8552 grand quattro after changing my fonts with rom toolbox and it rebooted I tried rebooting it again and it doesn't comes on again except when plugged to charger d light comes on and off and if I tried booting it on it stops at d Samsung galaxy page and off again... I don't av any recovery on it no back ups too and d Samsung is clone not original please help!!!!!! I'm waiting aimlessly to Ur response!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-08-2016, 07:30 AM
(15-08-2016, 11:42 PM)matswags please  help I bricked my Samsung gti8552  grand quattro after changing  my fonts with rom toolbox  and it rebooted I tried  rebooting  it again  and it doesn't  comes on again  except  when plugged  to charger d light  comes on and off and if I tried  booting it on it stops at d Samsung galaxy  page and off again... I don't av any recovery  on it no back ups too and d Samsung  is clone not original  please  help!!!!!!  I'm waiting  aimlessly  to Ur response!!!

Is yours original or cloned?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
18-08-2016, 01:26 AM
it's cloned not original
apara
apara
apara
18-08-2016, 06:39 AM
(15-08-2016, 11:42 PM)matswags please  help I bricked my Samsung gti8552  grand quattro after changing  my fonts with rom toolbox  and it rebooted I tried  rebooting  it again  and it doesn't  comes on again  except  when plugged  to charger d light  comes on and off and if I tried  booting it on it stops at d Samsung galaxy  page and off again... I don't av any recovery  on it no back ups too and d Samsung  is clone not original  please  help!!!!!!  I'm waiting  aimlessly  to Ur response!!!

Try to read the phone info first with miracle or gsm Aladdin to be sure of the ROM running on the phone....the model printed on the sticker or what u see in the about phone of clone Samsung don't always tally with the ROM inside it....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2016, 09:57 AM

(18-08-2016, 01:26 AM)matswags it's cloned not original

Use auto font unbricker @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1063.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.